Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: INVASION 1944 DEMO IS OUT; Link is here...  (Read 11364 times)

headshot_snipe

Re:INVASION 1944 DEMO IS OUT; Link is here...
« Reply #75 on: 15 May 2003, 20:14:31 »
Just found out two things:

- medic doesn't have a weapon, there's a bbug anyways
    -M2 jeep: you can see the feet of the guys comming out of it.

thats all, please notify any bugs, this might help the invasion 44 guys if we send an e-mail wit all the known bugs than to go complaining on their comments page.

ca

desert_storm_dude

« Reply #76 on: 16 May 2003, 14:27:23 »
Just found out two things:

- medic doesn't have a weapon, there's a bbug anyways
    -M2 jeep: you can see the feet of the guys comming out of it.

thats all, please notify any bugs, this might help the invasion 44 guys if we send an e-mail wit all the known bugs than to go complaining on their comments page.

ca

in ww2 the medic did not carry a weapon so invasion made it realistic and die not give the medic a weapon

Offline Wildebeest

• Contributing Member
  • The time the wildebeest ruled the Earth.
« Reply #77 on: 18 May 2003, 12:13:17 »
Geneva Convention & Arms: medical personnel were forbidden by the Geneva Convention to carry arms - but they did sometimes carry a Trench Knife M-3 + Scabbard M-8 (to help cut up clothing to reach wounds) . Other cases were also reported ! though this was not permitted … it is however funny to note that Army Regulations governing "Wear of pistol in field: pistol (or revolver) with holster and clips including 21 rounds of ammunition, will be worn by Officers and Warrant Officers in the field . It will NOT be worn by Chaplains ! It WILL be worn by Officers of the Medical Department ONLY when necessary for their personal protection …" so how about this, now ? (there is indeed proof of armed medical personnel, and of medics with captured enemy sidearms)

Source: http://home.att.net/~combatmedic/ ;)
Weeee...

headshot_snipe

« Reply #78 on: 18 May 2003, 17:25:30 »
Tnx,
but then it would be good to insert a script to make enemy units not shoot :-X at medics and remove that invisible rifle or whateva its called.

FW200

« Reply #79 on: 18 May 2003, 19:19:44 »
-er.... the bazooka is quite weak, it took me 19 rockets to make a stug (ww2ec) explode but with the paras of ww2ec it took me 3 rockets.

Well the addons arent balanced:) But they will be :) Youre comparing 2 different addon teams

Offline Wildebeest

• Contributing Member
« Reply #80 on: 25 May 2003, 13:49:46 »
I don't like to sound like a rookie - which I am anyway - but I really can't figure out where to find the names for the weapons and ammunition in the pack. I tried un-pboing a couple of files but no luck. Please help me out, thanks. :)
Weeee...

Offline Wildebeest

• Contributing Member
« Reply #82 on: 25 May 2003, 21:00:43 »
Thanks alot man  ;D
Weeee...