Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: need help with wrp files (documentation)  (Read 805 times)

need help with wrp files (documentation)
« on: 23 May 2003, 12:42:53 »
To all people out there: has anyone got the detailed wrp-file description from ofpinternals, they released just before their site went down (screwed my computer, couldn't recover it)--sh*tf***ing XP (pronounced 'expensive') :-). I want to figure out how the compression of data works (flags,peaks,textures,terrain etc.). any other info on wrp files (except from those available on common editing sites) would be useful.

email to: drbrutalo@freenet.de
« Last Edit: 23 May 2003, 13:48:54 by 667 »

Iwesshome

Re:need help with wrp files (documentation)
« Reply #1 on: 23 May 2003, 15:29:47 »
You have 2 choices....

1. Head over to the "Editors Depot" and look up the Wrp documents in the tutorial section

or

2. Comrades in Arms

http://www.ciahome.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpWiki&file=index&pagename=WrpEditTut

IW

« Reply #2 on: 23 May 2003, 18:47:59 »
@Iwesshome
 ;D I knew that this reply would come...thats why I wrote 'except from those...'

So here we go again: I'm not looking for info about wrpedit, a wrpedit tut or the wrp-file doc by zwadar.
I'm interested in finding out how the wrp-file-data-compression works :)

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #3 on: 24 May 2003, 03:40:08 »
As far as I know ofpinternals only ever released the one description with his description of the WrpEdit program.

And I think I already sent this to you........twice.

: ))

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

« Reply #4 on: 25 May 2003, 19:36:31 »
@planck yes thanks, i had problems with my email adress. but wasn't that the 'wrp-file brief description' ? there was a more detailed one i think

anyways if anybody can help me with those files i would appreciate ( for example how does ofp determine when one section starts and another ends and so on)  ???