Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: ofp2 ec?  (Read 1301 times)

Flapje

ofp2 ec?
« on: 27 Apr 2003, 10:29:44 »
ehh I just read the thing at the Home and it says that you will overhaul to ofp2. when this site will be ofp2 ec or something, can you still ask Q's about ofp1? :hmm:

Offline snYpir

• BIS Team
  • OFPEC Jedi Master
    • OFPEC
Re:ofp2 ec?
« Reply #1 on: 27 Apr 2003, 11:17:59 »
BIS has stated that they are making every effort to ensure OFP2 is compatible with OFP1. Therefore, i expect that we will still support OFP1.

Even if it isn't compaitible we'll still support OFP1.
« Last Edit: 27 Apr 2003, 12:47:48 by snYpir »
Bohemia Interactive Simulations

Offline Burn

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 27 Apr 2003, 18:01:40 »
You cant belive how happy I am to hear that :D ...What an relief, I allmost thought ofp1 would die, and be replased by ofp2 when it's released...
heh now I can stop worrying :-*. If I wheren't allmost broke due to the large ammount of cash my school (and ocational heawy drinking ;D) drains out of my wallet, I'd send some cash ower to you guys, as a way of saying thanks for keeping this site up and running... I'm really sorry for not making more of an effort to keep this wonderful site running :'(... *feels like an parasite*

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #3 on: 27 Apr 2003, 23:31:51 »
Bizon, you don't have to be a Patron or Staff to contribute to the OFPEC community.   The other ways you can help include:-

• Answering people's questions in the forum
  • Beta testing missions, scripts or addons via the appropriate forum board
  • Trying out tutorials, scripts and tools in the Pending section of the Editor Depot, and posting appropriate Comments
  • Making helpful Comments on existing Ed Depot resources, including the online Command Reference
  • Downloading and playing missions from the Missions Depot Pending page, and again making appropriate Comments
  • Keeping your eye out for interesting developments around the OFP community at large and submitting news items

All of these are essential to the continuing success of the site, so chip in and help where you can.   You don't have to feel like a parasite.  ;)

Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline Burn

• Members
« Reply #4 on: 28 Apr 2003, 19:11:59 »
Well atleast I've covered the first part of u'r list there ;)...
well I'm trying ;D... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK mac, and that goes to the rest of the OFPEC staff too  :D