Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: My proposed campaign "The Baltic's 2009"  (Read 1030 times)

Spliff air

My proposed campaign "The Baltic's 2009"
« on: 26 Apr 2003, 19:07:19 »
Intro

The year is 2009 after years of economic depression saw drastic changes in the democratic goverment of Russia as neo-communist overthrew the democracy and setup a communist regime their first task undo everything that the democratic goverment hand done since the 90s and restore the old communist policies their second task regain all the land lost after the collaspe of the soveit union then conquer europe througe the borders of lithunia estonia and latvia the Baltic states, with both sides refusing to use nuclear weapons to avoid a "over kill" it will be a short but destructive war.

so what do u think bad or good

Black Operative

Re:My proposed campaign "The Baltic's 2009"
« Reply #1 on: 26 Apr 2003, 23:49:29 »
I think: ACCEPTABLE.

See, this really is nothing very original, the story of the old Russian bear going bad again has been used as an excuse to kill Russians in many games before. (I can even think of 3 games I actually have that use this storyline: EF2000, EF Typhoon, Ghost Recon)

Of course, this is only a general story, something that is a start-up point for a campaign. It could still be a good background for a campaign if you develope the story during the campaign with some twists and turns and tension.

max_killer_payne

« Reply #2 on: 27 Apr 2003, 14:38:40 »
Black Operative you stole the words rite outta my mouth. Ghost Recon does it the best though, the combat system is pretty flawless. But this wud be cool on OFP.

Spliff air

« Reply #3 on: 03 May 2003, 13:38:11 »
well the idea is to make for campaigns 2 in the baltics soveit and american and maybe invasion of america if the russian campign a bit like RA2 but without the tecnology like chronolegionaires weather machein or ironcurtain allied campaign will be straight into mother russia to the kremlin after russias defeat in the baltics and by twists and turns id like to here your ideas