Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: M.O.A.V.C. MOTHER OF ALL VIETNAM CAMPAIGNS!  (Read 1019 times)

SYCORACING

M.O.A.V.C. MOTHER OF ALL VIETNAM CAMPAIGNS!
« on: 25 Apr 2003, 00:56:49 »
Greetings all. MY name is SYCO...I was banned from this site LONG time ago on another computer, so I have to resort to using my work PC.

I announce to you a HUGE Vietnam campaign I'm working on that I KNOW you'll love. It includes almost every single Vietnam and Vietnam-era addon PLUS custom sounds AND voices (very well-recorded if I say so myself) PLUS all the character's voices from 0FP1985 AND Resistance are included as well with ALL NEW phrases and conversations that I've painfully re-mastered from the originals. I've PAINFULLY detailed each mission and cut-scene to immerse the player in a vietnam like atmosphere. Please note however that I am NOT an addon-maker, so I've utilized the existing addons rather well. Some missions include:

POW rescue
Tunnel (thats right I said TUNNEL) clearing
Routine patrols
Medical duty
and a whole lot more!

Please email meat gaffrig4@aol.com if you have any questions/comments/ideas. I can't access this site when I'm not at work, and since I'm a fireman, I'm not in the office very often. Thanks for reading and I'll keep you all posted.
« Last Edit: 25 Apr 2003, 01:00:15 by SYCORACING »

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
Re:M.O.A.V.C. MOTHER OF ALL VIETNAM CAMPAIGNS!
« Reply #1 on: 25 Apr 2003, 02:11:54 »
Syco,

I'm afraid we don't allow advertising (or announcements) on these forums. However we do have a new section to the site since you were here last, the Intelligence Depot. I suggest you check that out for promoting your campaign ;)

# Topic Locked