Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Want my Marines? Get it:new model  (Read 3107 times)

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

Want my Marines? Get it:new model
« on: 01 Sep 2002, 15:13:11 »
First go to  http://briefcase.yahoo.com  the I.D is: CAT_SHET_ONE_MM the password is:

Go to mydocument and DL everything on that folder.  My Marine requires those addons.

I want to release it but I haven't got permission from RAVEN to use his model.  Just waiting tightly. :)

Oh ya, maybe ofp.info should announce that OFPEditingcenter is back and you guyz changed your address because I thought the address was still www.ofpeditingcenter.com and it never worked and I thought it wasn't still up.  Maybe you guyz should send the old user that you guyz changed your address or else.

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

Re:Want my Marines? Get it:new model
« Reply #1 on: 01 Sep 2002, 15:13:51 »
sorry, the password is: g83m839g

Offline Hawkins

• Former Staff
  • Team 2-2
« Reply #2 on: 01 Sep 2002, 21:01:40 »
Hey CAT!!! :D Nice to see ya mate! :) I'll check your marines out. ;)

Hawk

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #3 on: 02 Sep 2002, 04:43:56 »
Hey there sgt.   I haven't heard from you last time I replied and my outlook is currently not working because my Internet provider is updating or having something and I thought you didn't read my messages.  So,,, how did things go? Alright? Oh ya, I made couple of desert scrubs and bushes.  If you are making a desert island, I'll provide you the .p3d but do you want it?

Oh ya, how was my Marine?

Offline Hawkins

• Former Staff
  • Team 2-2
« Reply #4 on: 02 Sep 2002, 09:09:49 »
Your marines are awesome mate! :o Damn good work! :D The marines were working ok. :) I also checked the russina troops out. They didn't work good, but I think your still working on them so it's ok. ;D The prob with them was, that in the add group menu, the east tab didn't show up, and the ruskies were on the same side as the US marines. :-\ Dunno why, but if they are still beta, then it's ok. :)

Oh yes and about the buildings and stuff; I got the terrain f the map ready, but no buildings or anything other there yet. :-\ Still having probs with the bushes and building textures. :( If it wouldn't be too much trobule for you to send the bushes to me, I would like to use them on my island. :) Under your credit of course. ;) And could ya send the buildings too? :P ;D If it's not too much trobule. :) If it's not too much trobule then send them here: harri.huusko@ya.tyrnava.fi
That address doesnt have that filesize limitation. ;D Cheers mate! :)

Hawk

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #5 on: 02 Sep 2002, 11:36:00 »
Hi there sgt.  I'm going to upload it to my yahoo briefcase tonight.  It will only take couple of minutes so it won't be really a problem.  I'm also doing some work for folgore.  Dang... I'm just having some problem with the textures.... I can't tell anyone about the project but I could just tell you that it is going to be good.... :-)

Offline Hawkins

• Former Staff
  • Team 2-2
« Reply #6 on: 02 Sep 2002, 21:33:19 »
It sounds and looks good too! :D Can't wait to see this getting finished. :) And thanks mate! :)

Hawk
« Last Edit: 02 Sep 2002, 21:49:25 by Hawkins »

SFG

« Reply #7 on: 02 Sep 2002, 22:26:45 »
Any pics?

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #8 on: 03 Sep 2002, 16:52:18 »
That is some real GOOD work, CAT_SHIT, I cant wait for the final version, RAVEN would be MAD not to let you use his model, the textures are great, and the loadouts are diverse, well done m8, keep it up

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #9 on: 04 Sep 2002, 11:28:02 »
Sorry Sgt.  I did try uploading the bushes but I totally forgot that I hex edited it and it requires my entire Afghan map to work.  So, if you still want it, I could send you the island??  Could you give me your mail address by PM?  Oh ya, don't forget to give me the e-mail address that could hold large size files.  Thanks

Thanks DeadMeat.  I like your comments.  Actually, the thing is already in the final stage and it is completed.  As I said, I'm just waiting for his permission to send it to the depot.

I'm also requesting for a oxygen user to simply add a handgun proxy, and a nightvision proxy to my boyz so the handgun and night vision won't go blank (invisible.)

Offline madmedic

• Members
  • You can run.....But you'll just die tired.
« Reply #10 on: 06 Sep 2002, 08:31:24 »
Ive tried a couple of times,...but I cant get to the breifcase.
It says "website not responding"

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #11 on: 06 Sep 2002, 18:41:22 »
hmm,,, you could get to the briefcase.yahoo.com site right? Well if you do.  Next go to the I.D. and enter CAT_SHET_ONE_MM not CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM but SHET.  "E".  for the password: g83m839g  You must be able to enter the site... oh ya, when you guyz enter my site, after DLing the stuffs.  Please try to signout.  I don't think there will be a problem but I also don't think that it will give any good effect so..  I'm going to upload my new weapons tommorrow night with new sounds for the bullet hitting the ground and also for the M60 (took the sound from blackhawk down... better... :-) )

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #12 on: 08 Sep 2002, 13:34:17 »
CAT, check your PM

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #13 on: 13 Sep 2002, 18:59:21 »
CAT, check your E-mail