Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Famous Faces  (Read 569 times)

Dermax

Famous Faces
« on: 15 Apr 2003, 18:54:53 »
Greetings all,

I am a total newbie to graphical editing. I can whip up a pretty fair mission and campaign, but as for the actuall editing of addons... forget it!

I am in the process of making a nice campaign in Vietnam, using the SEB Vietnam Pack 2, but I need some help with some faces.

I don't imagine it is too hard to make faces if you know what you're doing, but I don't so I wonder if any of you great editors would mind helping me out?

I need the following faces...

Charlie Sheen- Platoon
Tom Berenger- Platoon
Martin Sheen- Apocalypse Now
Robert Duvall- Apocalypse Now

Extra Credit if you can find a way to add Robert Duvall's Cavalry Hat  :)

I thank you in advance and hope I can be an asset to the ofpec in the months and (hopefully) years to come!

PS I would prefer contact via Private messanger

Dermax

Re:Famous Faces
« Reply #1 on: 17 Apr 2003, 16:15:11 »
I can't belive that none of you master editors want to help or even reply to a new guy ;D!

I'm sure it's not that hard...

BTW I am looking to recruit a couple of people to help me with my campaign, where should I post for that?

Thanks

Offline granQ

• Contributing Member
    • Anrop.se
« Reply #2 on: 18 Apr 2003, 21:34:48 »
guess it is the simpel fact there is little people that makes stuff compared to those telling their visions.. so best thing is to start and prove you gonna make something, then people in general are more happy to help. Sorry but i can't help you know, but maybe later i will fix a hat for you..
Cura Posterior

Dermax

« Reply #3 on: 19 Apr 2003, 03:17:48 »
Thanks for at least replying! :)

I am working on the missions, cinimas, ect. as we speak. I understand that's lots of people want stuff made for them, I'll let you all know as I get closer to needing the stuff.