Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: "no entry model special" message??  (Read 1679 times)

andy51

"no entry model special" message??
« on: 25 Mar 2003, 21:45:29 »
I keep getting that message every time i try to use non standard units. What do i do?

asmodeus

Re:"no entry model special" message??
« Reply #1 on: 26 Mar 2003, 07:45:58 »
IMO you should go here:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard301/ikonboard.cgi?s=3e814a720271ffff;act=SF;f=3

and ask the designers of the game.   ;)  

Because this isn't a tech support forum, and you'll be better helped by the experts!   :P

Asmo

sabra

« Reply #2 on: 26 Mar 2003, 17:45:03 »
I have had the same prob. Its too many addons.Check how muck m/bytes you have. I have to keep moving addons to get it to work. Move some and let me know if it works for you or buy more ram ;D

sabra

« Reply #3 on: 26 Mar 2003, 17:47:17 »
I have had the same prob. Its too many addons.Check how many m/bytes in the addons folder. I have to keep moving addons to get it to work. Move some to your desktop and let me know if it works for you or buy more ram ;D

SharkDog

« Reply #4 on: 26 Mar 2003, 18:24:43 »
No no no
its just too many addons in your addon dir. just make some folders in your addon dir with vietnam ww2 etc
so when you want to make ww2 missions you just put them in the addons folder, en place them back when you want to do vietnam etc.

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
« Reply #5 on: 27 Mar 2003, 00:21:32 »
Hmm... I'm afraid this is tech support as well, andy mate ;)

As suggested, ask over at the official forums. They'll be able to help you out far better than we can

# Topic Locked