Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: an extreme air defense/bombing mission  (Read 1895 times)

bmgarcangel

an extreme air defense/bombing mission
« on: 25 Mar 2003, 02:42:54 »
Ok guys, i'm think about building a mission were either you have to parachute behind enemy lines while getting extreme AA from an addon called a ZU-23 or your have to attack something while getting shot at by dozens of ZU-23's.  
Now, I need help on the idea of which island would be the best to make this mission and other advice before I build it.  I need people with good ideas for a mission like this ;D
Good ideas ::) :P

Brendan G 8)

Phantom

Re:an extreme air defense/bombing mission
« Reply #1 on: 25 Mar 2003, 08:42:58 »
KOLGUJEV!!!
Do it at dusk. The terrain and look of kolgujev is fantastic, the destroyed building's, the dark woods and all that stuff, it's perfect, desolate, and forboding, want more idea's, PM me

bmgarcangel

« Reply #2 on: 25 Mar 2003, 15:29:27 »
hmmmmm..........Kolgujev hey.  I think I will try this.  But once more, I think now it'll be a mission were you parachute behind enemy lines to destroy the guns as a black ops soldier I think.  I'm still thinking about that part and what it should be, bombing mission or soldier bombing mission ;D ??? ::)

Phantom

« Reply #3 on: 25 Mar 2003, 22:28:25 »
soldier bombing, but u should be able to call in by radio to get the place taken out by air if you need to bug out. but in order to do that, you should have to have the laser target designator on site, which would be cool

bmgarcangel

« Reply #4 on: 26 Mar 2003, 01:31:37 »
Na i've made my decission now.  A while back I created a PART 1-Assassins mission pack that took place on Kolgujev with a Black Ops soldier.  I've decided now to make Part 2-Extraction.  This is how the story goes.

Now, the first mission, out of three in the pack, will be you as the black ops soldier.  You have to sneak into the enemy base, or should I say a few bases, and destroy a few ZU-23-2 AA's and then get to a hiding point.  the point of you doing this is to allow helicopters to come in the next morning.  

Now PART 1-Assassin's, which I made a little while back, is one the @war mission section if anyone would like to look at it ;D

bigdog632

« Reply #5 on: 28 Mar 2003, 03:08:51 »
calling a laser strike on AA is kinda risky considering the plane risks getting shot down

bmgarcangel

« Reply #6 on: 28 Mar 2003, 04:18:10 »
na, the missions take place man in 2002 and we don't want the russians to know about us.

Uberminch

« Reply #7 on: 28 Mar 2003, 20:51:25 »
A Black Op mission to destroy an AA battery? That is the stereotypical Black Op mission. I'm sure we could all think of something more interesting? IMHO....

Sol Fire

« Reply #8 on: 29 Mar 2003, 07:15:05 »
lol.. hmmmm.... never seen Black Op satchel Boats before.. then again was there a need to do that?!

bmgarcangel

« Reply #9 on: 29 Mar 2003, 07:34:31 »
what in the hell are you saying man, hmm?  Man you guys suck if you don't now how to build proper missions.  In this certain mission you have to go in and destroy three sites of ZU-23-2 double A guns and it gets harder and harder as you go along.  A tank might come up and surprise you or man walks out of the bushes all the sudden oR as you are creeping up to one of the sites all the sudden one of the AA guns starts to shoot into the sky and you can here jets, alot of them, flying over.   I'm full of surprises and all those things I just said are one of the many surprises in store in my Lone Assassin pack that i'm building.  Lets see if you like them when they come out childern ;D

Sol Fire

« Reply #10 on: 29 Mar 2003, 08:39:04 »
Thanks alot , i Enjoy all Compliments. :)

Sol Fire

« Reply #11 on: 29 Mar 2003, 08:43:17 »
what in the hell are you saying man, hmm?

i was replying to Uberminch's post.

A Black Op mission to destroy an AA battery? That is the stereotypical Black Op mission.