Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Oilrigs, off shore platforms?  (Read 1164 times)

ZIKAN

Oilrigs, off shore platforms?
« on: 17 Mar 2003, 20:15:26 »
I would like to see an oil rig  and huge oil tankers that could be used to stage some new interesting missions on.
Im thinking of something that can support movement of human and AI units in various missions with the ability to land helos on them or at least use the new rappeling scripts from snYpir's SP/MP Support Pack.
« Last Edit: 17 Mar 2003, 20:16:48 by ZIKAN »

Josef

Re:Oilrigs, off shore platforms?
« Reply #1 on: 18 Mar 2003, 17:02:34 »
Just make an island that is an oilrig, the whole shit...

Kaliyuga

« Reply #2 on: 18 Mar 2003, 21:45:54 »
Im thinking of something that can support movement of human and AI units in various missions

unfortunately I don't know how likely this part of your idea would be Zikan.

We tried.. and tried... and tried some more.. to make AI work on our TAAB add-on.....

closest we could come is the ability to pull up to the platforms and get out  of a boat , but the AI would never really walk around....  

I am working on my island right now and I will be adding some of the pieces from the TAAB to the island In Wrpedit ..

and I am hoping that maybe the AI will be able to recognize everything properly if it is loaded as part of the island its self...

now this could all be wishful thinking on my part  of course . ;)

I'm sure that if you.. or anyone else thinks they could contribute to making our addon AI friendly ,    we'd greatly appreciate it I'm sure...  and it would make a  great addon even better ;)

There may be another version by us at some point in the future , but we have lots of projects in the works right now ;)

Offline kikill

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: 18 Mar 2003, 23:17:59 »
want oilrig? check there http://www.zodiak-productions.com/

Phantom

« Reply #4 on: 26 Mar 2003, 14:28:36 »
i thought recruitment wasn't allowed in the forums?