Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: No good submitting system  (Read 1395 times)

Rob Sanders

No good submitting system
« on: 12 Mar 2003, 07:34:08 »
The mission submitting system from this site is No Good!
The pages stop loading between submitting, pictures cant be uploaded right etc etc.
I have submitted 10 mission over the last few weeks and i have pictures for all of them only non got through.
When i have uploaded pictures the page wich wants to know their filename says NO SUCH FILE !
I did it with FTP and HTTP.
Sometimes the pages stop reacting/loading when you are in the middle of a submit causing you to only have uploaded half the info you wanted to.
None of my submitted missions (10) are uploaded right and that is not a good thing.
I do not have that problem with flashpoint.org , ofp-arena , fileplanet and level24you.
For such a great site this is a shame.
I hope you will fix this very soon, and give me an opportunity to correctly submit my files.

Rob Sanders

Re:No good submitting system
« Reply #1 on: 12 Mar 2003, 07:39:10 »
Just one of the failures wich appear on the submitting page when you want to submit a mission:

Warning: Unable to open '/usr/local/www/ofpec/upload/missions/TOWsmall.jpg' for reading: No such file or directory in /usr/local/www/ofpec/userboard/mission_2.php on line 163

Warning: unlink() failed (No such file or directory) in /usr/local/www/ofpec/userboard/mission_2.php on line 164

Warning: Unable to open '/usr/local/www/ofpec/upload/missions/TOW.jpg' for reading: No such file or directory in /usr/local/www/ofpec/userboard/mission_2.php on line 165

Warning: unlink() failed (No such file or directory) in /usr/local/www/ofpec/userboard/mission_2.php on line 166

Rob Sanders

« Reply #2 on: 12 Mar 2003, 17:54:29 »

Offline Kuro

• Former Staff
  • 2./FschJgBtl 251 Green Devils
    • VBS2 Mission Download Site
« Reply #3 on: 13 Mar 2003, 01:40:29 »
Hallo,

it seems we have a problem with the submitting system :'(  i will  contact Amac (the head of the missions Reviewers) and your IT guru. Thanks for the info. I will post as soon i has some news (good or bad).

Greetings
Kuro

Anmac

« Reply #4 on: 13 Mar 2003, 07:50:57 »
Am looking into it.

:-\
« Last Edit: 13 Mar 2003, 08:18:18 by Anmac »

Rob Sanders

« Reply #5 on: 13 Mar 2003, 08:15:42 »
Thank you.