Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Addon request  (Read 2614 times)

Stalker

Addon request
« on: 20 Aug 2002, 12:06:47 »
Somebody please make some civil choppers. For exaple take Capt. Moor's Addon Pack 2 and retexture resistance OH in civil colours. Also I would be greatfull for the people who will bake some police and civil boat.

Vixer

Re:Addon request
« Reply #1 on: 20 Aug 2002, 12:43:59 »
G8 Urban war mod was making some police stull like a police huey

Stalker

« Reply #2 on: 20 Aug 2002, 13:47:15 »
No no no. Not that addons and that police. Nogovo police please :)

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #3 on: 20 Aug 2002, 14:56:58 »
in the old forum there was a big thing about making more police addons - quicksilver was making a police motorbike (nogovan police) and also some swat teams and vans.
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

SEAL84

« Reply #4 on: 20 Aug 2002, 16:32:46 »
Jeez...SWAT teams for Nogovo...crime is worse than we thought!

I saw that too, but I dunno when it's all coming out.

Offline Sole

• Members
« Reply #5 on: 20 Aug 2002, 19:27:24 »
Jeez...SWAT teams for Nogovo...crime is worse than we thought!

thats what you get when civi's get their hands on guns ::)
« Last Edit: 20 Aug 2002, 19:28:42 by Sole »

Jakerod

« Reply #6 on: 20 Aug 2002, 23:06:33 »
The SWAT should have AK74s....Just seems more of Nogova's style...dont think they would use HKs or M4s etc. Maybe a bizon though...they seem more russian then western.

Mr_Shady

« Reply #7 on: 21 Aug 2002, 18:09:23 »
I thought the Nogovo Police mod that was on the old forums was going too outrageous... stuff like Columbian drug-smugglers hiding in the wilderness and XA-188 Patrias with rams and SWAT teams tooled up with all the latest western hardware.

I'd like to see one where you're just an average bobby solving normal crimes and maybe doing the odd car-chase. None of this razzing around in SWAT vans and calling in Hueys full of commandos. I doubt Nogovo's crime rate would even warrant a SWAT team. I mean, Dimitri's cow goes missing:

"Send the gunships in!!"

BOOM!!  :o

Soldier8Boy

« Reply #8 on: 24 Aug 2002, 10:13:56 »
Man, if someone thinks Nogova's crime rate could warrant a SWAT Team then it does. It's all up to the person making the campaign/mission. I'd rather have a nice, massive police force than just a few dinky officers. You can have those dinky officers and the big guys. Why just settle for one, and belittle the others?

Some people want the SWAT you know, myself included. Would make for some cool Drug War missions and stuff. Nogova is whatever you want it to be when you're the editor.