Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Mission submission is snookered  (Read 1132 times)

Offline toadlife

• OFPEC Old Skool
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFP Editing Center Toad
    • toadlife.net
Mission submission is snookered
« on: 07 Mar 2003, 10:47:30 »
Is it just me or is the Mission Submission page broken? I get a logon prompt thats askes me for my forum name and password. I tried entering it in and it says "Wrong Username of Password".

strange ???
"Whenever you want information on the 'net, don't ask a question; just post a wrong answer." -- Cancer Omega.

Anmac

Re:Mission submission is snookered
« Reply #1 on: 07 Mar 2003, 12:45:47 »
Your not using an old password?

???

Offline toadlife

• OFPEC Old Skool
  • Former Staff
    • toadlife.net
« Reply #2 on: 07 Mar 2003, 18:21:14 »
No. I tried putting in my forum password. I even tried my old password (from before the board was hacked) and it didn't work either. I'll try changing my forum password again longed and see it that mgiht fix it.
"Whenever you want information on the 'net, don't ask a question; just post a wrong answer." -- Cancer Omega.

Offline toadlife

• OFPEC Old Skool
  • Former Staff
    • toadlife.net
« Reply #3 on: 07 Mar 2003, 18:44:41 »
Ok. I think there is a descrepency between password requirements in the userboard sections and the forum.

WIth  my new password which was only 5 characters with no numbers, the mission submission page gave me the error. After changing my password to something that is alpahnumeric and 8 characters, the submission page loaded up with no problem.

:)

Offline toadlife

• OFPEC Old Skool
  • Former Staff
    • toadlife.net
« Reply #4 on: 07 Mar 2003, 19:12:34 »
Strange, I got this message, but everything seemed to work anyway. :)

Code: [Select]
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/www/ofpec/userboard/mission_6.php on line 103