Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Good old Days  (Read 1157 times)

Jakerod

Good old Days
« on: 04 Mar 2003, 04:19:28 »
Someone should make a mission or a campaign about Gastovski's and Victors past. Like in that one cutscene in res how they are talking about the good old days and Viking Viki.

erik_red

Re:Good old Days
« Reply #1 on: 04 Mar 2003, 10:45:40 »
Viktor was killed. Did you know that?

But it is still possible to create entire campaign about old Nogova Resistance members and bloody 1985 events. In my imagination I call this one Operation Hevara - meaning Che Hevara Bolivian expedition. In could be a story about Nogova volunteers, which have decided to leave peaceful life on the nice island and turn back to war with old enemy - with Guba on Everon, of course. But at the moment I have clear imagination only about the campaign start, and some event at the middle.

Jakerod

« Reply #2 on: 11 Mar 2003, 22:24:18 »
i am well aware he was killed i menat missions with Gostavski before the invasion. IF you watch that one cutscene you will hear Gastovski talking about the 'Good old days" and "Vikin Viki".

Sol Fire

« Reply #3 on: 12 Mar 2003, 04:44:42 »
i would rather that BIS made missions based on the characters in the campaigns since most mission makers wouldnt do a very good job doing something such as this plus you need the voice actors if you want to make it worth a crap so i really think something such as this would be only worth playing if BIS made it sine 95% of the missions i have played dont have voices or have VERY poor voice acting or you hear the same voice playing multiple characters....  :-\