Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: ADF MOD Update  (Read 2027 times)

Urket

ADF MOD Update
« on: 28 Feb 2003, 05:46:28 »
We haven't updated the website lately but we have three surprises for you.

Our M113 Pack is (finally) finished. The pack includes two versions of the ADF M113, a normal version and a desert version. Each comes available with and without animations (for the slower PC's). Some of the animation are opening hatches on the top and rear of the APC, a movable 'trim vane' which is used for amphibious movement, a moving crane on the 'Repair' version and a fully functioning T50 turret.

We have an ammunition box for you which contains ammo for most of the weapons we have released so far.

And, last but not least. Version 1.20 of our Sniper Rifle Pack. We have fixed the coding and the bolt on the AW-50F is now on the right side.

Get the Sniper Rifles: http://adfmod.opflashpoint.org/downloads/ADF_SR.zip

Get the Ammo Box: http://adfmod.opflashpoint.org/downloads/ADF_AmmoCrate.zip

Get the M113 Pack: http://adfmod.opflashpoint.org/downloads/ADF_M113.zip

While were at it, heres two shots of our MP5's soon to be released...

Wires

Re:ADF MOD Update
« Reply #1 on: 28 Feb 2003, 06:31:07 »
Hmmm pics are a bit dark UrKeT thought you'd fix 'em up for me  :P Anyway the MP5s that will be included in the pack are the MP5A3, MP5A3 SD, MP5/10, MP5/10 SD, PDW, MP5K and MP5A3 Aimpoint (hopefully the brilliant BAS one  HINT HINT TS  ;) ) and possibly some other sight systems. The textures are made by Vipersheart and are from the original HK pack so big thanks to them  :D The original model was sent to me by the ADF Mod's model guru Robo-01 who can make anything at any detail level (the original MP5/10 was over 4000 polys  :o  had to cut it down just a bit  :P)

Some other things we are working on ATM are the desert versions of the soldier packs along with various improvements for just about all the addons we have released so far.

Our enemies are also getting closer to being represented in OFP with AJ finishing off the AMX13 model along wih various other versions which now just need textures. Work will start soon on various malitia and Indo army units.

Other big news are the M4s, we are currently trying to organise along with BAS to create a bigger better M4 pack that will cover both our respective team's needs as there are simply too many M4 addons out there anyway. Hopefully this will end up being the benchmark for all weapon addons and other mods can come in on the project.

This post is getting too long I'll stop now  ;)

Wires

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #2 on: 28 Feb 2003, 06:34:11 »
Wow the MP5 looks Great! I Really Dug the M4s ya'll did a few Months ago, thoes we're great, i can't wait for the MP5s  :D

Wires

« Reply #3 on: 28 Feb 2003, 11:26:50 »
The stakes have been raised with the desert version of our soldiers. They will now recieve many new model updates to represent the ADF forces currently in the Middle East. A number of photos can be found here:

http://www.defence.gov.au/opbastille/images.htm

Now everyone knows where my new avatar came from  ;)

DeLiltMon

« Reply #4 on: 01 Mar 2003, 19:22:55 »
Just had a play with the M113s, great stuff!  8) :thumbsup:

Wires

« Reply #5 on: 02 Mar 2003, 01:01:32 »
Here's a little pic of the MP5A3 with Aimpoint sight thanks to BAS  ;)

[img removed]Mp5a3ap.jpg[/img]
« Last Edit: 02 Mar 2003, 01:04:36 by Wires »

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #6 on: 02 Mar 2003, 07:43:28 »
Wow :o I'm diggin' dis!

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #7 on: 02 Mar 2003, 08:27:35 »
that looks cool good job fellas

Wires

« Reply #8 on: 04 Mar 2003, 06:26:15 »
A bit of an update  :)

Finished the MP5K PDW today just sorting through the code making sure everything is sweet. It will be able to use 20rd and the 30rd mags.

I have a couple of options with this now I could just leave it as a primary weapon with the stock unfolded which is fine and I will include this version. But I can also add just a MP5K version without the stock or PDW with folded stock and make it a tertiary  ??? weapon, in the pistol slot. Does anyone think these would be good additions? Or should I just finish it off with the MP5K PDW and the other versions?

There has also been a MP5/10 Aimpoint version added  ;)

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #9 on: 04 Mar 2003, 06:33:08 »
Here's an Idea, why not Put the Gun in the handgun slot, but have it set up like a main gun, So If I had an M16 I could swich to the MP5 and use it like a normal Gun, know what I mean?

Wires

« Reply #10 on: 04 Mar 2003, 06:38:27 »
That's a good idea, not quite sure how to do it but I'll see if it's possible  ;)