Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: WW2 Warplane Status  (Read 9684 times)

BraTTy

WW2 Warplane Status
« on: 20 Feb 2003, 05:30:23 »
Just a teaser screenshot of some planes to come from Internal Editing Group - Project Iwo Jima

http://internalediting.ofprc.net

FW200

Re:WW2 Warplane Status
« Reply #1 on: 20 Feb 2003, 15:56:29 »
Looks great!!! :)
Can't wait.. im glad im not the only one making WW2 planes!! any ETA yet ?
Are you going to make B25's or so too ?
I was thinking about them (make them without turrets)... maybe we can coop one time to make a joint effort addon ;)

Anyway... keep up the great work!!  

BraTTy

« Reply #2 on: 20 Feb 2003, 19:34:00 »
I know...where is all the plane people? Thanx Fw200.I expect to put out the Corsair this weekend.I think I am going to stay small for a while.
My Helldiver is sitting without a tailgunner.
I plan to do a Zero next ,and maybe 2 british fighters (Hurricane & Spitfire prolly)

If nobody (FW200 ,lol) puts out any German planes (I see some in process?)
I may do a Stuka and Me109 or something.

Also need to do a AC Carrier sometime if nobody does one.

The Corsair will be released in USMC (Blacksheep), US Navy,and night fighter versions.I am already having fun with it.
The USMC Blacksheep will prolly be the fastest fighter I put out

I have specs and data on all US Navy WW2 Warplanes,but after the Corsair we will be all set on US units (You have the P51)
Need the Zero next

BTW FW200...I can't post on WW2EC now? I'd like to keep you guys informed and hoping you may host it also
« Last Edit: 20 Feb 2003, 19:38:24 by BraTTy »

Black Magic

« Reply #3 on: 21 Feb 2003, 09:51:19 »
Did you sign up to our new forums? If not check www.ww2ecteam.com . Plane looks great also, I was wandering where you went! ;D

Thorne

« Reply #4 on: 21 Feb 2003, 19:13:33 »
I have this HE-111 in progress at opbarbaros.freeservers.com, but it doesn't have any textures, config.cpp, lods, and stuff

BraTTy

« Reply #5 on: 21 Feb 2003, 19:19:25 »
Thanx again guys.Yes I signed up,it lets me login,but no permission to post (maybe was just a nightly bug? I can try again)
I can't post on Inv44 because I applied for a job,my app sat for a month ,got like 18 reads and I deleted it,now they wont let me post (lol)

I have 4 versions of the Corsair so far

USMC Blacksheep - 4000rnds,high rof,730kmh top speed

USMC Night Ops - 2500 rnds,mid rof700 kmh top speed,4 250lb bombs (2 or 4 hellfires maybe soon?)

US Navy - 2000 rnds,low rof,670 kmh tops speed,1000lb bomb,4 250lb bombs

East Japanese (don't laugh,just for dogfight purposes) Painted in white with Jap markings
650 kmh top speed ,and 1200rnds ,low rof

Thats where I am at,using setobjecttexture with the same model
(plane is skinnable)
Always new innovations!

BraTTy

« Reply #6 on: 23 Feb 2003, 08:19:45 »
Webpage updated:

FW200..I just tried again tonight in your forums...It makes me login when i post a topic...says im logged in.I waste time writing a message then when I go to post it,it says I'm not logged in etc... or don't have permission.

FW200

« Reply #7 on: 23 Feb 2003, 12:31:36 »
Thats where I am at,using setobjecttexture with the same model
(plane is skinnable)
Always new innovations!

Yeah :) also had that idea but im doing it on a smaller scale.. i have the HO on the side exchangable with others... and if someone wants to do a reskin.. they send me the reskinned file and if we like it il put it in the next release ;)

Anyway looks great :) cant wait... youre 10x faster than me :P

Marss911

« Reply #8 on: 23 Feb 2003, 19:39:58 »
Here is someone thats making planes :P
Well used to...
About the stuka did that some months ago:)

Marcel
B.t.w Good work on the planes!

Marss911

« Reply #9 on: 23 Feb 2003, 19:42:35 »
Webpage updated:

FW200..I just tried again tonight in your forums...It makes me login when i post a topic...says im logged in.I waste time writing a message then when I go to post it,it says I'm not logged in etc... or don't have permission.

Its a problem of your settings in Internet explore.
Habe to do something whit your cookies....
Open your internet options and go to security.
Then hit the cookies on Low

BraTTy

« Reply #10 on: 23 Feb 2003, 21:23:27 »
Thanx Marss , and thanx to you too for the addons.And you are currently working on WW2 stuff? Thats great!! Wheres a stuka? I like Stukas and I would have made one,but I assumed it would be one of the first made.But none yet? My Helldiver is similiar and will  be real nice once I come up with a tailgunner.

FW200: Whats your expected release date? How we gonna do this ? Whats your top speed and such? Hows it handle? Should be very similiar to my Corsair.
Hmmm..... mine maybe be first?

I'm real far on textures, almost complete (beta anyways),just doing up the dash now.
I kept it low poly and its just  over a 1000 faces right now

I have many color schemes,and plan on releasing a texture pack with my psp files.
As the model is skinnable user changeable

LittleBoots

« Reply #11 on: 03 Mar 2003, 07:27:50 »
hey that all looks great but is there anywhere that you can get anyplanes   from yet cos im eager to try making planes again but dont want to work from scratch eh

The_Dude

« Reply #12 on: 03 Mar 2003, 09:55:03 »
USMC Night Ops - 2500 rnds,mid rof700 kmh top speed,4 250lb bombs (2 or 4 hellfires maybe soon?)

Hmm, 2500 rnds, ok, high rof, ok, kmh, ok, 4 250 lb bombs, ok, off the top of my head sounds good....wait......2 or 4 hellfires?  Where did they get hellfires in WW2?
Maybe you should put rockets in there instead, that would be more accurate

Spliff air

« Reply #13 on: 03 Mar 2003, 17:43:35 »
they got havrs i think or was it havr

FW200

« Reply #14 on: 03 Mar 2003, 18:53:17 »
Hvar :)
http://members.home.nl/famvreuls/P519.JPG
Like the one on this pic.. they were great weapons :) Really good against tanks and ships..