Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BAS Deltas and Rangers Released!  (Read 23703 times)

Wires

Re:BAS Deltas and Rangers Released!
« Reply #45 on: 18 Feb 2003, 03:19:49 »
Yeah I understand the goggles issue. i noticed they aren't effected by recoil either, wierd huh. The sounds just seem a little too hissing if you know what I mean, almost like they have been washed out a bit. Have you heard the sounds for the ADF_M4 pack? I like them a bit better (obviously I put them in there  ;) ) I'm not sure about which parts I would like to use for the ADF mod just yet i have to discuss it with the researchers ect and make sure of what the ADF actually uses ect but most likely a couple of your sights and corresponding optics and maybe a couple of things from your soldier models like the camel back with textures would be really good.

Wires

loukas

« Reply #46 on: 18 Feb 2003, 04:32:20 »
So will there be a version compatable with 1.46? It seems like you're really limiting your audience by only making it compatable with an addon. I was so happy to get this until I realized it wouldn't work...

Tigershark

« Reply #47 on: 18 Feb 2003, 04:41:59 »
Loukas...no version for 1.46 for so many technical reasons I don't know where to start.

Buy resistance...it must be cheap by now.

Navy Captain

« Reply #48 on: 18 Feb 2003, 04:47:28 »
TS, plz reply. I think I found a very noticeable bug, go back to my post and reply. THX :)

Offline toadlife

• OFPEC Old Skool
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFP Editing Center Toad
    • toadlife.net
« Reply #49 on: 18 Feb 2003, 04:56:59 »
The Ranger units are the perfect units for Operation LoJack, so when I release the resistance-compatible version of LoJack, it will include those units.
"Whenever you want information on the 'net, don't ask a question; just post a wrong answer." -- Cancer Omega.

Offline toadlife

• OFPEC Old Skool
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFP Editing Center Toad
    • toadlife.net
« Reply #50 on: 18 Feb 2003, 05:06:19 »
It seems like you're really limiting your audience by only making it compatable with an addon.

Only 20 bucks!

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=644957

http://shop2.outpost.com/product/3345672

"Whenever you want information on the 'net, don't ask a question; just post a wrong answer." -- Cancer Omega.

Bronski

« Reply #51 on: 18 Feb 2003, 06:16:47 »
If you have the money you should get Resistance.  It adds so much to the game.  It would take too much room to list all the little things that are better.  It is also getting better with every new patch.

Skaven

« Reply #52 on: 18 Feb 2003, 09:25:38 »
What do you mean no arm patches  ???
Try reading the Readme File, you'l see our boys wearing any arm patch you want  ;D

Commando

« Reply #53 on: 18 Feb 2003, 10:30:25 »
I forgot to mention this in my earlier post but i found something...
when i try to play any single player mission, haven't tried the mp missions yet there's a missing addon about "mhl68" something im not sure if the numbers and ect are correct but what is that fpr addon? ???

I got the littlebirds and your chinook.
« Last Edit: 18 Feb 2003, 10:31:19 by Commando »

screamingeagle_101

« Reply #54 on: 18 Feb 2003, 11:01:27 »
Well looks like you did take my advice to use the TC2000 instead of the Protec.

Offline SelectThis

• Former Staff
« Reply #55 on: 18 Feb 2003, 12:37:03 »
Rangers are using the TC 2000, the Delta the TC 2002.

Goggles problem noted. It's all my fault, I was attempting to put in custom goggle lenses but ran out of time, Must have left some of the R&D objects in the main file :(

As it's not a game threatening error there will be no immediate patch, same for the other bugs that we have reports on. Keep the bug reports coming so that when we make the next version we fix everything that we can.

If you feel there is a technical error (eg The SPW should be 2 cm shorter...) with the addons then please give reasons/proof and info on what you think the situation should be.

SelectThis

Chomps

« Reply #56 on: 18 Feb 2003, 15:39:22 »
Just two questions...

On the rangers, right below the neck, there is a small spot of tan, almost skin color texture on the closest LOD, is this supposed to be the soldier's skin, or is it some kind of tan undershirt?

Also, just curious, what is the blue piece of cloth opposite the American flag on the Delta Operator's vest?

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #57 on: 18 Feb 2003, 15:54:28 »
What do you mean no arm patches  ???

I did read it, and I put in the codes and all but they were very blurry, and hardly noticeable even at a very close distance, but I was using the color patches I'll try useing the subduded when I get home, and I'll post a pic to show you what I mean

NoRSu

« Reply #58 on: 18 Feb 2003, 16:25:15 »
This is probably posted before, but still.

As all Deltas have healing capabilities they also try to heal themselves during combat. When I'm playing as Delta Operator and got wounded I can't stop the automatic healing of myself. It gets very annoying if this happens just when you are trying to take out the soldier who tried to kill you. Because I can't do a thing during healing, the enemy soldier kills me. So if there's something that can prevent this "autohealing" please post it.

Maurekk

« Reply #59 on: 18 Feb 2003, 18:10:54 »
I think i have the same prob like PunkerSXDX !
the armpatches for the RANGERS doesn't work!

Plz help BAS-Guys  !! ???
« Last Edit: 18 Feb 2003, 18:11:12 by Maurekk »