Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: how about gang wars  (Read 3286 times)

bigdog632

how about gang wars
« on: 10 Feb 2003, 19:48:21 »
what about gang wars in some city streets you could have cops vs gang1 vs gang 2 and have the civilians in there also if ya wanted
you would use like pipe bombs and small arms like uzis and such but it would be interesting

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
Re:how about gang wars
« Reply #1 on: 10 Feb 2003, 19:50:07 »
hmmmm.... A SP mission would be better. You play as a fat and drunk Harley Davidson driver. Could be fun! ;D

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #2 on: 10 Feb 2003, 20:21:31 »
check da Everon Cartel website ;D

were workin on it ;)

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta

Kaliyuga

« Reply #3 on: 10 Feb 2003, 21:24:50 »
Yeah....   I was thinking along the lines of sawed off shotguns... and Steyr Tiny Machine Pistols.... ;)

but  we're just in an addon phase at the moment.... gotta have new weapons, units, and islands to pull something like that off properly ;D

Uberminch

« Reply #4 on: 10 Feb 2003, 23:03:09 »
Gimbal Tossers by (suprise) Gimbal would be useful. They throw vodka bottles, rocks, and TV sets. They can't hit a house at five paces but a lot of them can make a good riot.

bigdog632

« Reply #5 on: 11 Feb 2003, 21:42:47 »
lotsa addons already would work that uzi and the ingram most gangs ive seen dont have state of the art weapons but a LA gang toting laser designator and apaches would be amusing

Gummi

« Reply #6 on: 12 Feb 2003, 01:49:09 »
here is a cops'n'robbers mission if you like: www.ageofcrimes.tk
Gummi aka Miller

im also creating a map called Gangs of Nogova, dunno when it will be ready though
 8)

Kaliyuga

« Reply #7 on: 12 Feb 2003, 07:10:20 »
 Actually.. any sort of organized crime family or Cartel would have far superior weaponry to any law enforcement.....  

You wanna order a nice new weapon for your police department you have fill out the forms.. wait.. and wait..
and get some oks.. and get funding.. and blah blah blah..

you're a criminal.. you want a new weapon.. what do you do? you make a telephone call... and transfer some money..... ;)

Like the saying goes...

We got the guns.. they got the numbers...  

The bad guys have superior firepower..... but are almost always out numbered....   at least thats the assumption all the missions in our campaign will based around

you figure that a criminal also has to watch out for other criminals as well as the law , so this helps even things out as well.....

« Last Edit: 12 Feb 2003, 07:11:46 by Kaliyuga »

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #8 on: 12 Feb 2003, 12:39:37 »
Gimbal Tossers by (suprise) Gimbal would be useful. They throw vodka bottles, rocks, and TV sets. They can't hit a house at five paces but a lot of them can make a good riot.

A lot of them doesnÂ't hit anything too. I made 60 tossers with normal skill vs 8 west side soldiers on low skill and they only killed half the soldiers

Uberminch

« Reply #9 on: 12 Feb 2003, 16:14:23 »
They make a good riot. Rioters don't usually end up killing anyone but other rioters, or just looting and turning over cars and other pointless sh*t.

:D

bigdog632

« Reply #10 on: 13 Feb 2003, 00:40:21 »
Actually.. any sort of organized crime family or Cartel would have far superior weaponry to any law enforcement.....  

You wanna order a nice new weapon for your police department you have fill out the forms.. wait.. and wait..
and get some oks.. and get funding.. and blah blah blah..

you're a criminal.. you want a new weapon.. what do you do? you make a telephone call... and transfer some money..... ;)

Like the saying goes...

We got the guns.. they got the numbers...  

The bad guys have superior firepower..... but are almost always out numbered....   at least thats the assumption all the missions in our campaign will based around

you figure that a criminal also has to watch out for other criminals as well as the law , so this helps even things out as well.....

this is true but i was implying street gangs where their guns come from car trunks and police back doors

Iron cross

« Reply #11 on: 22 Feb 2003, 12:52:48 »
HEy im making a map called Cops n' Robers
it will requier 3 addons  Cpt moors Spas12 & his FBI
& also Jmgcops addon  altogether verry small download i will add to Zip with mission.

in the MP mission will be
2 Rival gangs west/east
NFBI (noegova FBI) west
NPD (Noe PD) west
& 1  killer ho wont spawn or will spawn after 3-5 mins.

fetures...
NFBI team of 12 will all have headcams useable to commander...
police & NFBI will have Satalite accses...
banks Gun Shops & with some work bank cars....
Spars  Mountain Areas of the map will be Prohibited to stop Cros a country Chase . which is boaring online & makes it Imposible to catch killer if he hides in the hills....
killer will have Morphene to heal himself onces from fatal wounds...
and around 30 Civilians...
was thinking about posibley haveing a form of CTF between the 2 gangs & enableing the  gang leader to set up spawn in  eney enterable houses on island, not sure about that 1 thow..

Note!... Most of the obove i have working ingame other than  working banks & bank vans.. eney input would be coool  on what ideas u like & dont like of  i should modifiy.

ps you should pop in to WKK (Who Killed Kenny) open Clan server & check out missions archive now and again i will have it there mostlikely.

PS the mission was basic but ok from that site i mean but the site looked ok.
« Last Edit: 22 Feb 2003, 12:54:50 by Iron cross »

bigdog632

« Reply #12 on: 25 Feb 2003, 03:01:44 »
that would be a cool one
the one i thought about is a lil more rudimentary just gang fighting with tossers maybe and some small arms and some cars shootin TDM style

Commando

« Reply #13 on: 13 Mar 2003, 01:16:05 »
Im thinking about making a tdm based gangwar between police east and west only that the police could be resistance and the others would be civilian.
There will be a lot of handguns and some rifles like the uzi and ak47 maybe and koslize really is fun! iT take sseveral shots to get someone usually..hehe ;D

bigdog632

« Reply #14 on: 13 Mar 2003, 03:29:30 »
id throw in a pump shotgun or two also