Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: SEB Nam Pack 2.0  (Read 159315 times)

Offline Hawkins

• Former Staff
  • Team 2-2
Re:SEB Nam Pack 2.0
« Reply #15 on: 20 Aug 2002, 21:22:02 »
This looks really cool! :D Love them! :) Glad to see that the nam pack is still alive an' kickin'!! :)

Hawk

Marss911

« Reply #16 on: 20 Aug 2002, 21:34:57 »
Ebud sorry i couldnt help you whit the boat.
If you need more help email me.

Cya mate and looks prettie cool!

Offline ebud

• Members
  • What me worry?
« Reply #17 on: 20 Aug 2002, 21:56:03 »
Thanks Marrs... I know you were busy.... It's better this way, since I've learned a buttload about editing.

Hehe... you could try to make a rotating radar dome that will work.... I tried and tried, but never could get it to spin in one spot. always had a odd arc to the spin.

Only a couple of things don't work correctly, and hopefully they can be fixed. The radar was just eye candy. I don't even think it rotated like the PBR's anyway.

Thanks
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Jack Handey

Eviscerator

« Reply #18 on: 20 Aug 2002, 22:08:05 »
ill be able to help you out with that ebud, group the radar as 'radar' on the lods and on memory put a 'osa radaru' with two vertices like the osa vrtule on a helicopter for the axis of the rotation, this also means you dont use up the otochlaven and otocvez :)

Offline ebud

• Members
  • What me worry?
« Reply #19 on: 20 Aug 2002, 23:05:41 »
ill be able to help you out with that ebud, group the radar as 'radar' on the lods and on memory put a 'osa radaru' with two vertices like the osa vrtule on a helicopter for the axis of the rotation, this also means you dont use up the otochlaven and otocvez :)

Did all of that, trust me... 8 hours worth of editing and testing. I had the radar as  radar, and the memory points like that, but it rotated off center, no matter what. Trust me, I went crazy with it on Saturday. Once I get everything further along on it, I'll tray again, and probably try one more time. When i get a chance this week I'll send you the p3d with just the memory points and the radar and see if you can try it.

Thanks
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Jack Handey

Eviscerator

« Reply #20 on: 20 Aug 2002, 23:15:31 »
did you have it dead center? or if the radar is angled you may need to angle it like on the rear blackhawk rotor

Nokic

« Reply #21 on: 20 Aug 2002, 23:29:41 »
BETA Tester ???
My friend made some new Textures for the M113?
What are you thinking about this?.
Its just his first try. He also made a funny T55 for the NVA.
I can make some pics if you want to see them  ;)

Nokic

« Reply #22 on: 20 Aug 2002, 23:30:55 »
Huh?
Wheres the Picture ???
Second Try!

T.S.C.Plage

« Reply #23 on: 20 Aug 2002, 23:37:07 »
Ehmmm...as I know the rotation of both radars (LSSC and "Pibber") isn't visible because what you see is a fiberglass (sp?) cover!
Also I've some pics with "Pibbers" with cut off radar. Some had mounted a M60 at this position.

Btw, I think the radar on the LSSC is a lil' to big (sorry, I realy don't want to offend you!!!). duck'n'run
It's a shame maybe this compensates it a lil' bit (have noticed your "personally text"):

It's taken from a "grunt press" booklett drawn by an U.S. soldier.

Greetz
Plage

@Nokic:Attachments aren't working at the moment! If you don't have an own page handle it to me and I'll show it like the VC up there.
« Last Edit: 20 Aug 2002, 23:40:01 by T.S.C.Plage »

Vyper

« Reply #24 on: 21 Aug 2002, 00:04:45 »
Ia Trang was the name of the river (i say 'was', but ofcourse it still 'is'!) and it ran through the valley of the Ia Drang. Which cut a path through the central vietnamese highlands and was closely followed by Route 19 which was an important supply route for both sides.  The Plei Me Was on Route 19 i believe, not too sure on that one though

Vyper

Nokic

« Reply #25 on: 21 Aug 2002, 00:11:53 »
Wanna be a BETA Tester  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Vyper

« Reply #26 on: 21 Aug 2002, 00:26:55 »
I too would love to be a beta tester but its unlikely. By now theymost probably have a team. I think they wouldprobably choose people they know or even do it themselves.

But alas, we normal folk must await release.

Which would be roughly how long away?

Vyper

Eviscerator

« Reply #27 on: 21 Aug 2002, 01:04:08 »
im guessing a few weeks away as there's some armour to be added as well :)

Vyper

« Reply #28 on: 21 Aug 2002, 01:10:02 »
Weeks!!!!!!!! I was expecting months!

Are we thinking inside of a month here? And armour.....this pack is gonna be awesome i can tell

So we will get UH-1D, UH-1C Huey Hog......willwe get a any other choppers? AH-1G? CH-46, CH-47A? And will we get planes

I'm not expecting these i'm just wondering here

Vyper

Vyper

« Reply #29 on: 21 Aug 2002, 01:13:00 »
Oh yea,  Evis.....i know you had that AH-1G model looking good and ready and o2'd.......is this in the pack?

Vyper