Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: In mission, unable to move.  (Read 348 times)

Blitzer

In mission, unable to move.
« on: 05 Feb 2003, 11:02:07 »
Hi everyone,
                    I have built a mission with intros and outros and even little a  mid-mission cutscene. They all work fine in the editor under their chosen maps. The mission works great and the briefing runs properly, but comes up in the wrong spot in Single Player. The problems start when I export it to Single Player. The intro is totaly rearraged and when it ends my soldier just stands there and I'm unable to move him. I hit Esc and that takes me to the briefing. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong. I've tried triggers with timeouts, the forceend command and tried different script endings. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Blitzer

Re:In mission, unable to move.
« Reply #1 on: 07 Feb 2003, 07:24:11 »
Hey Flashpointers,
                             I can't remember exactly how I fixed the unable to move problem, but I think it might of had something to do with the fact that I had [] exec "cutscene.sqs in the init field of the player in the mission so the intro was working off the mission map and not the intro map I had made. I also had no endintro=true, or ForceEnd triggers hanging around.