Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: 3 Way Flag Fight  (Read 1405 times)

FLYINGWILLY

3 Way Flag Fight
« on: 22 Jan 2003, 23:17:45 »
Hi im new here so tell if ive done any thing wrong.Nice work by the way.
Straight to the point:
Im trying to make a Team Flag Fight with 3 teams.
only im have serious trouble with the flag and respawn control.not getting anywhere with it is better said.
Is there anyone good at this type of thing or do guys know where i could get a script already done for it?
its 3 teams with 5 per team.
THNX guys.

Stix

Re:3 Way Flag Fight
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jan 2003, 23:53:27 »
i could help if u gave a few more details about your problems.

i have done several 3 team flag oriented games and iam working on one now for public release.  basically Team Flag fight where u take ur flag to enemy base to score.

iam gonna assume ur doing WEST EAST and RES cause messing with civies is a pain.

FLYINGWILLY

« Reply #2 on: 26 Jan 2003, 14:20:35 »
Thnx m8,but the only thing i need is a template so i can make my own maps.if got no where with the flags and respawn since so i think i need some1 else to do it for me.if it was a ctf i could of done myself but it doesnt seem to work here.if u could send me a map with nothing but 3 teams(5 per side)the 3 flags and respawn working i would greatly apreciate it.i know its alot to ask but this great map will have to be put on hold if i dont find a way to finish it.i researched and found out by myself how to make CTF and DM and Normal C&H but this 3 way is become to hard.sry m8.id apreciate great ur help.

FLYINGWILLY

« Reply #3 on: 08 Feb 2003, 11:01:20 »
Guys i really help on this now,my clan is getting impatient i cant find a way to finish it.
plz help

Coyote @ rage

« Reply #4 on: 11 Feb 2003, 12:45:42 »
I, too donÂ't have a template for ya, mate, but you oughta tell the people exacty where your problem is, they get everything figured out for ya. (They did for me, and I threw quite some things at them :)   )

Maybe some hints:
A player cannot take a flag unless the flag is of an ENEMY side!
So, WEST and EAST can take a resistance (GUER) flag if resistance is set friendly to nobody.
Now you want a fourth side: I guess your players are WEST, EAST and GUER, so you have to manage to make a CIV flag that is enemy to all the rest.

A buddy of mine once told me that there is a side called "ENEMY", havenÂ't found it anywhere else though, but that would solve your problem.

Happy investgating :)

Coyote @ rage

Pope_Zog

« Reply #5 on: 12 Feb 2003, 18:05:48 »
Here FlyingWilly, try this map.

Send me questions/bug reports by email. You'll find it in my profile.

Pope Zog