Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Combining CCE and Command Engine or something similar?  (Read 1759 times)

Offline SpaceNoodle92

• Members
I've made a dynamic mission with DMA's Coin Co-op Engine (and old version of it - I can't seem to find a new one; all the OFP addon sites are dead nowadays) and I've been considering trying to combine it with CoC's Command Engine. I'm not sure how feasibly that is though - would I be wasting my time by trying?

Forgive me, I'm really new to OFP editing.

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
Re: Combining CCE and Command Engine or something similar?
« Reply #1 on: 28 Sep 2017, 03:35:52 »
I don't believe doing what you enjoy is ever a waste of time. The question is "Will others ever see my efforts?" This title has not seen aggressive activity in over 7 years now. That doesn't mean that there is no one playing it. They just don't seem to be active anywhere. Is there a reason you don't play Arma3?

Offline h-

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
  • Formerly HateR_Kint
    • OFPEC
Re: Combining CCE and Command Engine or something similar?
« Reply #2 on: 28 Sep 2017, 07:37:33 »
To the question itself, I'd reckon combining the two could be possible since as far as I can tell they're both scripted solutions instead of mods. At least CE is, I did tinker with it some back in the day.

Unfortunately this place is a wee bit of a graveyard nowadays so you may not get any helpful answers, I myself have no idea what the Coin Co-op engine even is and I think it has been over a decade since I did anything with CE...
Project MCAR   ---   Northern Fronts   ---   Emitter 3Ditor
INFORMATIVE THREAD TITLES PLEASE. "PLEASE HELP" IS NOT ONE..
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.