Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Mission Idea  (Read 1132 times)

eye-liquid

Mission Idea
« on: 18 Dec 2002, 20:35:16 »
Hello ive got an idea for a mission but i hate making missions cuase thos d*mn triggers andstuf
Island: everon
Coop 2-6
It starts with an intro
Intro: Chinook With 10man, one saying that he is glad that the war on malden is over. and that he hopes that the war on Everon over is 2. that the plane is getting shot at from a AA tank.Choppers crashes almost
the mans could make a jump but landed on the island AH06, what is secured by some Sovjets troops. and a Chopper.6man survived.

Mission:
when u start u have low ammo and low health(from the jump)
u see the chinook crashing down in the watter and you hear a message: saying that u have to get to the everon airport.
SO u have to steal the chopper. and fly it to the airport on everon. there u must heal and get some new ammoo. than u get some new Objectifs.
1 join the forces at saint phillipe.
2get some satchels from the lost base (at DA35)
3 search the chopper near montignac.
(when u see the chopper it get destroyed by a sovjet chopper.
than u get some info that the mission is changed: u get to steal a car from the sovjet at montignac and drive it to HF58.where a small NATO air/sea defends base is.
and talk to an officer and aks for a boat.
he says that is OK is and give u a boat with no AMMO.
get in the boat and get to the island at I3. there are some shilka's and some other tanks. u have to destroy these Tanks.
then there will come a chopper to pick the team up.
and get them back to the base.
whill in the chopper u get a message that u have to be ready when u disembark there enemyforces are.
wheb u destroyed these forces u got a message from HQ that u have did ur best and get to a nice place to rest some.

Outro: some txt sayin who created the mission and whos ideas it was( Idea was from me [Pvt]~EyE-LiQuiD~[~UW~]
and u see that u get in a chopper and that chopper is flying away.

Plz post only when U R instested in making this mission or when u got some ideas. those ideas must make this mission better!!!!

EyE Out

max_killer_payne

Re:Mission Idea
« Reply #1 on: 18 Dec 2002, 22:34:14 »
Nice idea, but i think the storyline needs a bit more work, like to take out tanks ull need more dan 6 men you'll need at least 12.

eye-liquid

« Reply #2 on: 18 Dec 2002, 23:07:08 »
no look i dindt type it clearly i guess
u need satchels to take out tanks who are there but with no one in side. the mans are walking around some base where the tanks are.

O Neil

« Reply #3 on: 19 Dec 2002, 06:37:31 »
Hey]

I like the start. I can help with the mission editing etc. But I've never done an MP mission before, I assume for the 6 men you just make them all "Playable" and put GL's for respawn. I'd need help with all that, but I could design the mission.

This mission isn't the greatest.

O Neil ;)

PS: SOMEONE FUCKEN HELP ME, I can't fucken send the mission, sais it already exists or something.