Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: why did you move and not tell me?  (Read 1353 times)

rchxenson

why did you move and not tell me?
« on: 12 Dec 2002, 22:13:56 »
it took me three months to find this website again!!!! why didn't you leave a forwarding address or email everyone who needs you guys!?!?!?!

Offline toadlife

• OFPEC Old Skool
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFP Editing Center Toad
    • toadlife.net
Re:why did you move and not tell me?
« Reply #1 on: 12 Dec 2002, 22:44:09 »
LMAO!

I get the feeling that you were not looking very hard.
"Whenever you want information on the 'net, don't ask a question; just post a wrong answer." -- Cancer Omega.

Offline Wolfsbane

• Former Staff
  • Rubber Duckie! Mah rubber duckie!!
    • OFP Editing Center
« Reply #2 on: 12 Dec 2002, 23:13:38 »
Circumstances outwith our control forced us to move with no forwarding details, although there was a newpost stating that we had another URL. Most people used it and found us that way. There will be an email telling everyone we've moved, sent in about two months time, but that is reserved for when we are happy with the condition of OFPEC.

Consider that you guys are our Beta Testers, until we invite all previously registered 15,000 users back to the new site.

:o
The greatest days, with the greatest people.. OFPEC.. The friends are never forgot.

rchxenson

« Reply #3 on: 12 Dec 2002, 23:59:13 »
Well in that case, thanks for letting us be a part if this site! ;D ;D  If my opinion is anything at all, I have to say that this is the best place to find information on Operation Flashpoint!!!  I love it and will start posting lots of questions again!!
YIPEE, I FOUND IT :cheers: