Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: new mission idea (operation retreval)  (Read 1381 times)

carrot666

new mission idea (operation retreval)
« on: 12 Dec 2002, 01:32:39 »
hello
why do amercains have crap names for there missions any way?
i have a good idea on a mission
3 amercains have been captured and held behind russain lines. 2 sepc ops have to get in there and out without causing to much havoc. while a sniper team of 2 men wait for covering fire. i thought would be good on novogova ??? where the church is over looking the brige.

sorry about the typos
anyone have a more intresting name?  ;D

kevinfostereditguy

Re:new mission idea (operation retreval)
« Reply #1 on: 12 Dec 2002, 23:09:36 »
How bout "Brothers of war", "Operation Coverseige"? sounds a nice mission idea. how bout havin the 2 teams seprerated to add a bit of a tactical option? make shure if it is story based, unexpected occurances can happen, such as when you get quite close to the base, a russian convoy comes to stop off there to pick up goods. that would give the mission an unexpected twist since you didnt know another group was coming in. and maybe, when you get there, one of ur guys escpaed by himself on the convoy wile the other stayed behind? that would mean you have to follow the convoy in the next mission and rescue him from that one. that would keep it pretty fresh.

Totibbs

« Reply #2 on: 13 Dec 2002, 18:37:27 »
http://www.ubique.ch/codename/

sorry, when it is too much offtopic, but, you can find here a Military Codename Generator :)

http://www.ubique.ch/codename/

O Neil

« Reply #3 on: 19 Dec 2002, 06:48:54 »
I quite like Coverseige ;)

Phantom

« Reply #4 on: 21 Dec 2002, 17:38:50 »
don't just go tearing into the americans when you couldn't even think of a name yourself.