Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: We all want Vietnam missions....  (Read 4655 times)

futurehornetdriver

Re:We all want Vietnam missions....
« Reply #15 on: 04 Dec 2002, 16:48:43 »
Sup all...I started last night on a NAM mission pack. I plan on about 6 mission including one from the NVA's view point. School gets out for us next week so then I'll be able to fully commit to it. The mission I'm currently workin on a SEAL patrol mission kinda like those from one of the greatest games of all time SEAL Team...any of yall remember that game..now that was a classic..if XP supported it I'd probally be playing it. I'll prob do a helicopter type mission after the SEAL one is done..FYI

Eviscerator

« Reply #16 on: 05 Dec 2002, 22:11:29 »

rdragongaming

« Reply #17 on: 06 Dec 2002, 22:40:23 »
Hey Phantom,

Can't commit to the campaign right now, just agreed with Jake to get going on the Bloody Days MOD, so that will be taking most of my team's time.  Possibly in a couple months we could dedicate that kind of time, however if we cant go ahead with it if you can, and we will just start from scratch once we get time!

The Grunt

- Raging Dragon Gaming

tsbardella

« Reply #18 on: 10 Dec 2002, 00:15:24 »
Beach landings don't forget them...

http://www.beachjumpers.com/vietnam.htm

vectordude

« Reply #19 on: 11 Dec 2002, 00:44:27 »
i'd be interesting in offering ideas for missions...imma end up doing some massive research on US involvement in vietnam for my high school IB class soon anyways so this could help lol. But i'm not totally that great at mission editing and scripting....just not enough time to practice all the stuff.

Orion8th

« Reply #20 on: 15 Dec 2002, 04:56:04 »
I am more than willing to help after the holidays......

Count me in.

Email me with any details and the like.

We could go veeery far with the addons that are currently available.

I mean, really far........

Let's see what happens. Focusing on all different aspects of the conflict would be a personal focus for me. Realism is a MUST and the campaign should not be thought of otherwise.

I am pumped! ;D

PBA12511

« Reply #21 on: 06 Apr 2003, 09:43:19 »
Lets keep this going, its good!!!