Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: WHOA I'm Making and Addon?  (Read 1134 times)

Grimesy

WHOA I'm Making and Addon?
« on: 21 Nov 2002, 04:56:01 »
Hey what up my fellow uhh OFP mdoders and players, just wanted to GIve pretty much all the credit to CAPT MOORE! just saying that before i forget they are his models after all but i can't find any way to contact him, i made some really nice textures with additions to the model itself to give it a little how would emeril say it, "BANG" so here it is

Grimesy

Re:WHOA I'm Making and Addon?
« Reply #1 on: 21 Nov 2002, 04:57:39 »
Oh yeah just to inform you dont bitch at me saying that those are the guys from OP CODE BLUE, same concept but well i dont have to wait 2 months to release them

Eviscerator

« Reply #2 on: 21 Nov 2002, 05:01:22 »
i dont think this warranted a new thread, you could have just asked with your post on the ideas forum...

Cloney

« Reply #3 on: 22 Nov 2002, 04:52:35 »
Those look like Ghost Recon Textures... *sigh*

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #4 on: 22 Nov 2002, 05:30:47 »
The Textures look okay, actualy, I've never Played Ghost recon (I want to it looks like fun) but they look pretty good, I don't under stand why everyone wants "Better textures" for the Soldiers in OFP, i can understand it for the Russians cause they dont look very good, but the U.S.'s Textures are almost Perfect, believe me I've spent a lot of time setting up My dad's Uniforms and they look fine! but sorry I didn't mean to Bash you're addon buddy  ;) nice work keep me informed!