Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Registering a tag  (Read 3588 times)

Offline Jastreb

• Members
    • Arma Srbija
Registering a tag
« on: 01 Mar 2015, 07:22:56 »
Hi. I have recently came here and wanted to register a tag but it seems like it has been taken.

http://www.ofpec.com/tags/index.php?action=details&tag_id=798

Can you please check if this user is active and does he actually use this tag, and if not I would like to reserve it.

I have currently registered a different tag, but its not what I really wanted and it doesn't fit my needs. I already use the one mentioned above, and would really like to keep using it if the user that registered it is no longer active or does not have any content.

This is the tag I have registered and I cant seem to upload a key. It says I dont have registered tag.

Offline h-

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
  • Formerly HateR_Kint
    • OFPEC
Re: Registering a tag
« Reply #1 on: 02 Mar 2015, 19:55:06 »
Welcome to OFPEC :welcome:

Can you please check if this user is active and does he actually use this tag, and if not I would like to reserve it.
We do not do this, this is a line taken on the matter in the past on similar requests.

There's also a more technical reason; last year when the site went FUBAR almost everything was broken, and one of which has been the most affected is the TAG system so it is partly broken so that we couldn't re-assign TAGs even if we allowed it (we have no PHP capable people on staff so that will remain broken).

I have registered and I cant seem to upload a key. It says I dont have registered tag.
That's odd, the key thingy should work just fine..  :dunno:
Again, no PHP capable staff means no way to fix if it's broken now.. :(
Project MCAR   ---   Northern Fronts   ---   Emitter 3Ditor
INFORMATIVE THREAD TITLES PLEASE. "PLEASE HELP" IS NOT ONE..
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.