Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Arma3 add-on depot  (Read 7473 times)

Offline Pierre MGI

• Members
Arma3 add-on depot
« on: 12 Feb 2015, 19:33:32 »
Hi,
My name is Pierre. I just registered on your site. I'm living in Tahiti and I'm fond of Arma 3. I often surf on Arma and BI forums & sites. I knew your site when finding a way to create SQF functions.
Some months later, i released a first add-on on steam & ArmaHolic: MGI HUD tactical glasses (or MGI_TG_V2).
This add-on is finalist for MANW contest. Today, I decide to deposit my tag on your site (MGI_) and then, start a new adventure, trying to build a terrain (Bora Bora island). I'm trying to follow the excellent Jakerod's Atlas tuto!
As newbie here, I'd like to know if it's possible to find Arma 3 add-ons on your site. I saw OFP & Arma 2 products. Is there depot for Arma 3? Is it possible to submit my own add-on?
cheers (and sorry for my English)

Offline h-

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
  • Formerly HateR_Kint
    • OFPEC
Re: Arma3 add-on depot
« Reply #1 on: 17 Feb 2015, 17:31:12 »
Sorry for late reply :(

Anyway, welcome to OFPEC :welcome:

Unfortunately we don't really have anything for Arma3 here, long story short we managed to have this site closed down for months just when Arma3 came out so we never got much A3 people coming here.

So we don't have any Arma3 addons.

As for submitting your own addon, well, they way it works is that you post a link to your addon and give it proper description following the guidelines given in the Posting Guidelines thread for this board (it may sound a bit dated but that thread was written for the original OFP years and years ago..).

Then one of us Admins would add it to the addons depot if the addon is fit to be there, as in only a finished addon would get uploaded.
Project MCAR   ---   Northern Fronts   ---   Emitter 3Ditor
INFORMATIVE THREAD TITLES PLEASE. "PLEASE HELP" IS NOT ONE..
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.