Version 2.1 release:
* Purpose: to extend possibilities of (still working) scripters and mission makers,
save their time during difficult scripts development and to support
my other OFP projects with needed code. Exactly in that order;
* All but 1 function works in OFP-R 1.96
("overrideMoves" requires "animChanged" EH from CWA).
Some CWA commands had been duplicated with functions
instead of "getWorld", "find2"
instead of "find");
* Start options in DASH_Library_Settings.pbo;
* Powerful stringtable-based technology of data storage.
Fast responce, scalability, relative edit simplicity.
"Class inheritance" provided to store config info ("csvQuery"
Several thousands of infantry weapons, magazines
and projectiles in the database of this format
returns 9 properties, "cfgAmmo"
returns 6 props each).
New inventory functions uses this DB, for example "weaponMags"
returns all magazines used with given infantry weapon;
* Another stringtable-based approach 4 fast global arrays
creation, updating, demonstration and access using point-separated
keys of string type (like "dash.wind.direction")-->
more clear usage of array elements, list of array content no more needed.
All indexes of stored stuff are located in one place now -->
more easy to edit structure of resource arrays
functions from dbAdd
* 350 functions (not including sub-routines) total https://yadi.sk/d/UBXy4XjNinRQW