Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: morning (in my ao)  (Read 1750 times)

Offline partisan

• Members
morning (in my ao)
« on: 01 Jul 2013, 10:44:22 »
what's up so I am working on a mission dealing with the sog trained troops after Vietnam. the story will be they were trained and armed by the us and left in there own country (lingor) and in later years began to fight with the government troops. I am using the unsung mod. at the moment I have defined my citys  so I may build off the warfare module  so its not just a run and gun mission. I also intend to add side objectives with dynamic effects on the battle field (cause and effect). my question is concerning the warfare module  and changing the class names, I know the subject has been beat to death but I can not find a good explanation as to how to go about opening the file to view the class names and edit do I need a program ? I have opened the mission file in notepad++ several times but the class seems to be defined as (warfare). does anyone happen to have a sqf  warfare file laying around that I can edit to my needs?

regards,
                                                                                                                                  partisan

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
Re: morning (in my ao)
« Reply #1 on: 01 Jul 2013, 22:40:55 »
Do you mean the class names for Arma2?

Offline partisan

• Members
Re: evening (in my ao)
« Reply #2 on: 01 Jul 2013, 23:18:25 »
thanks  bud. no I need the sqf of a warfare module so I can edit the biz_class or what ever, what I am trying to do is make a warfare mission not have Russian units as the opfor. the opfor will be units which I have class names for  (ARL)

regards,