Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: GITS Evolution Recruit Script Question  (Read 1654 times)

Offline PolkaBoy

• Members
GITS Evolution Recruit Script Question
« on: 29 Mar 2012, 21:34:14 »
  Hello, I am fairly new to scripting here and am trying to modify the GITS Evolution scripts for Arma2 and I have a question regarding the recruiting scripts.  I am trying to set it so that I can recruit entry level units at Private rank.  If I run the Evolution pbo file and start off as Private, when I bring up the T window and try to recruit a unit, it says I cannot recruit until Higher Rank. 

The only two script files I can find that would influence recruiting are the List and the Recruit.sqf files.  It looks like the List.sqf just limits what units you can see until a certain rank is reached, while the Recruit.sqf limits if you can recruit at all based on rank as well as the number of units that can be recruited.

I have tried to remove any mention of rank in the Recruit.sqf file as well as even deleting the file, but nothing seems to affect recruiting.  It keeps saying that I need a higher rank whenever I try to recruit anyone.

Has anyone ever looked at the GITS Evolution scripts and might be able to shed some light on this?  I have attached both files mentioned above.

Alan Johnson