Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Casualties x2 in debriefing  (Read 1873 times)

Casualties x2 in debriefing
« on: 20 Aug 2011, 16:24:13 »
I'm making a mission and in the debriefing when you click Statistics it shows me

"Casualties
2x Daniel Carter"

Despite during the mission I only lost one man from my team. Is this a general Arma bug or is there something in my mission that needs changing?

Offline Wolfrug

• Addons Depot
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFPEC Old Timer
Re: Casualties x2 in debriefing
« Reply #1 on: 20 Aug 2011, 20:39:31 »
Happens to me sometimes as well - I doubt there's anything you can do about it.  :dunno: If you can repro it, consider submitting a ticket for the CIT with an example mission and steps to reproduce.

Otherwise, chalk it up to Arma 2 bug.

Wolfrug out.
"When 900 years YOU reach, look as good you will not!"

Offline zwobot

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 20 Aug 2011, 22:15:44 »
Do you use the First Aid modules? Deaths can be counted twice if the first aid modules are used.
"Executing tactics in real combat is the hardest thing one can ever do...well I've never given birth but..well whatever."

« Reply #3 on: 21 Aug 2011, 18:50:51 »
Indeed I am using the first aid module... I think that it must be the reason, I've had a couple of other strange bugs when using the first aid module.

Eventhandlers seem to be ran twice sometimes and the player/killer variables don't seem to get passed properly in the onplayerkilled script.

Might just scrap using the module... what is the general thought of the module? I quite like the idea that you can become incapacitated but it does become a complete pain in the arse sometimes.