Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: New Animations?  (Read 1049 times)

Wires

New Animations?
« on: 13 Nov 2002, 02:07:17 »
Apparantly it's possible to make new animations right? So it would be really good if someone put an anim pack together. It could have animations for almost anything that isn't already there. Such as...

Paratrooper free falling
Sleeping
Different sitting positions
Kung-Fu Fighting!
ect ect

So does anyone actually know how to do this yet? And if so is there anyone making such a pack?

Wires

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
Re:New Animations?
« Reply #1 on: 14 Nov 2002, 19:30:55 »
I think this animation thing still in a lot of experimentation proces, is not been promoted much jet, I think that the problem being is that for someone to be able to do some actual animation you need to have a cuple of programs that they are not freeware at all, rader expensive actually, that's what I can remember reading somewhere. We trying to start a mod and I could do with some new animations, specially for the Russian troops, like smocking and drinking and drunk animations,etc.
 My gues is that we won't see anything decent for a while :'(
Later.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

Pandoz

« Reply #2 on: 19 Dec 2002, 01:37:04 »
hmm ya those software proggies are VERY expensive...can be upwards of a few hundred each depending on the type u need/get. But for my good friend [NAA]Rancid i think we should have a strokekick motion...so he can see two civvies kick eachother in the nuts...lol that ones for ya rancid:) u better enjoy lol

[NAA]Pandoz

Offline Blanco

• Former Staff
« Reply #3 on: 23 Dec 2002, 23:12:50 »
hehe

first public beta of the program OFPAnim

http://www.aef-kampagne.de/german/downloads/OFPAnim_0.93_full.zip

or if you don't want a direct link  :

http://ofp-zone.gamesurf.tiscali.de/
Search or search or search before you ask.