Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Trouble with a waypoint & to make a new mission objetive (hidden)  (Read 1119 times)

Offline crisbal

• Members
In the mission editor I put a waypoint (get in order) for me and my group (we are on the ground)
 over an Helicopter who is in flight, when I start to play the marker of that waypoint appears
 somewhere in the air but not over the helo. How can I resolve to get the marker over the helo,
 following her in his approaching path?

I don't know how to make a new mission objetive that ocurres when my team reaches a specific destination. Can anybody send me a unlocked mission-template with that or where must I find
 it?
Thanks any answers

Offline Aldo15

• OFP-addict
  • Former Staff
    • My OFP missions
Hi!

I tried to put a waypoint over the chopper, and it worked for me. I've put the chopper flying and on the ground, and the waypoint appears over the chopper. I don't understand why it doesn't work for you?

I don't know how to make a new mission objetive that ocurres when my team reaches a specific destination. Can anybody send me a unlocked mission-template with that or where must I find  it?

I didn't understand your question, but I'll try to answer you out. I don't know if this is what  you're looking for.

You must to put in the init or something this command "1" objStatus hidden wiith that command you can hide an objective in the missions plan, and if you want it appears again, you must just put in a trigger or something this command "1" objStatus "Active". Once you've put that command, it's activated and the objective will appear in the mission plan again.

If this example was not what you're looking for, just tell me and I'll try to help you out again.

EDIT: I've uploaded a demo mission about your problem with the waypoints

Cheers,
Aldo15

« Last Edit: 21 Apr 2011, 01:24:35 by Aldo15 »
My OFP stuff
FMF Project by Aldo15. Coming soon.
If in the high school or university, Teachers add a new subject about how to make scripts, missions, for ofp. I'd be number one of my classroom