Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Lawrie is back!  (Read 3155 times)

lawrie5

Lawrie is back!
« on: 12 Nov 2002, 16:49:10 »
Hi do u remember me? I founded the ww2 addon team a long time ago with ryan etc!

Well anyway ive been quite ill for some time but now im back and feeling much better!

Indeed its a shame the ww2 addon team has passed its heyday but obviously without me gavin and marcel etc it was gonna fall apart!

Anyway i think i44s stuff is looking pretty cool and i imagine people should be able to edit their units when they are released to cater for other theatres and tastes...

Im hoping to make some addons but i think they will probably not be ww2 related, though we may finish off some ww2 work that we started. Namely our weapons and troop pack and a tank or two we made (if anyones interested in helping to code for these basically finished models then email me)

Otherwise im moving on to edit for some more modern stuff... In particular im aiming to make a wee mod called 'Bad Guys Mod' basically consisting of generic resistance style addons - rebels, terrorists, freedom fighters etc from around the world.

So anyway hi to u all!

Offline SelectThis

• Former Staff
Re:Lawrie is back!
« Reply #1 on: 12 Nov 2002, 16:52:05 »
wb!

Good to here that you are feeling better.

SelectThis

viper172

« Reply #2 on: 12 Nov 2002, 17:10:06 »
good to ear you back and feeling much better wecome back ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lawrie5

« Reply #3 on: 12 Nov 2002, 17:14:14 »
I know i gotta say im really touched by the feelings shown by the community here!

Well though im busy with work i do intend to return to the editing community of the wonderful game of ofp!

Things should be better now i got my new compy (now networked with gavins my flatmate whose also a pretty cool editor)

I know Gavins been eager to finish the ww2 japan packs, (infantry - weapons and some vehicles) they were nearly finished anyway and well there not too bad looking...

I myself am interested in doing some ww2 editing a bit but im looking to do some other stuff too!

DeLiltMon

« Reply #4 on: 12 Nov 2002, 17:20:40 »
Welcome back Lawrie, I'm glad to see that the rumours were untrue  :D

Marss911

« Reply #5 on: 12 Nov 2002, 17:36:23 »
LAWRIE!!!!  :o

Wow great 2 see you!
And i mean really.
Wow. pff everybody was saying you where past away ...
But i'm really glad that your back!

Sorry that i left the team maty :-/
But all is going good here ;)

Speak 2 you soon!
                   Marcel

Ps Really glad 2 c you agen

Skaven

« Reply #6 on: 12 Nov 2002, 17:41:14 »
 ;D Lawrie  ;D
Welcome back mate, we all missed you a lot, half of the boys thought you were dead, it's great to see you alive and kicking  ;)

FOLGORE

« Reply #7 on: 12 Nov 2002, 20:20:37 »
Hey LAWRIE!!!!!!!!!!! write for me Hey!! WOW!!! GREAT!!! LOOK!!! I really miss this words ;)
Happy to see yourr name again here ;)

Blitz

« Reply #8 on: 12 Nov 2002, 20:41:46 »
WOW
your back
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to see you
Like people are saying i thought you were dead.
But your not!!!!!!!!!!! (obviously)
Great to hear from you and same for everyone else in the old team.
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #9 on: 12 Nov 2002, 21:42:52 »
We all are happy to see you back lawrie and it is good for us to know your health is fine  ;)
Don't go sick lawrie or I kill you ;DStay healthy m8 man now my day is just perfect now that I know you are not sick ;)

Blitzkreg

« Reply #10 on: 13 Nov 2002, 00:35:26 »
I missed you lawrie old buddy old pal god without you all hell broke lose (the WWII team fell apart...) well good to hear from ya lawrie you had me scareds  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Raiden

« Reply #11 on: 13 Nov 2002, 02:45:45 »
wow lawrie your like a long lost child that finnaly come back to his mother(OFPEC).....lol......

great to see you back m8

Frosty

« Reply #12 on: 13 Nov 2002, 07:34:10 »
Yes, glad to see you are back old boy. Its a dead cert to see your not, uh, dead.

Im hoping to make some addons but i think they will probably not be ww2 related, though we may finish off some ww2 work that we started. Namely our weapons and troop pack and a tank or two we made (if anyones interested in helping to code for these basically finished models then email me)

Glad to hear that too ;D Marines, and Japs sound good. Hey hey, but dont make the brits or aussies cos they're my department.

Oskar

« Reply #13 on: 13 Nov 2002, 12:18:15 »
WOHO!!!! I thought you were dead! Woho im so happy to see you again lawrie, i just started playing ofp again and ill probably start edit again ;D Nice to see you again m8!! ;D ;D ;D

lawrie5

« Reply #14 on: 13 Nov 2002, 17:25:55 »
Yes and to celebrate my return and (soon to be made announcments regarding some of my addons and future projects)  

here is a copy of my new businesscard! Check it out now! Wow! Its amazing!

Lawrie!