F E A T U R E S
- Either put the array with your desired buildings to patrol
or let the script find enterable buildings within the radius you gave and make the group patrol them.
- Either make them patrol buildings orderly or randomly or even in reverse order of the given array.
- Building positions can also be altered in the same way above.
- Put the BlackList (as an array), which contains TypeNames of buildings which you want to exclude
from the buildings array to patrol.
- Provide your desired percentage of chance for the group to patrol outside areas around the buildings.
- Specify the Minimum and Maximum waiting time (in seconds) at each stop-point for the group.
- Specify how many times should the script Repeat the whole patrol plan.
- Script will stop for a pre-fixed amount of time, if group is NOT in SAFE mode
- if someone in the group died.
- informative, clear and beautiful debug system at a single variable switch for each group.
(Recommended : Debug one group at a time as debugging uses "hints")
- stuck control, unit will be commanded to move to another position if he is standing still at the same
place for "Max Waiting Time" + "10 seconds".THE ARGUMENTS ARRAY
[<unit>,<buildings array>,[<min waitTime>,<max waitTime>],<Repeating>,[<building patrolmode>,<bpos patrolmode>],<chance to patrol outside>,<debug hint>,<black list>] spawn AHPSC H A N G E L O G
- Initial release.
This has been in my harddisk for a few months, as I lost in touch with ArmA 2 about 3 months.
So before someone encourages Bohemia Interactive to produce ArmA 3, I should upload my hardwork here.
(So far I've found that this script is compatible with UPS, and GroupLink3, but you need to change some settings on those mods,NOT in AHP, and you'll find what to do easily, as both of them have their respective readmes.)
Any feedback is welcome