Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: [36 COOP/TDM/CTI] BATTLEFIELD 3 -ITS MY OIL-  (Read 2221 times)

Offline Zonekiller

• Members
    • Zonekiller Page
[36 COOP/TDM/CTI] BATTLEFIELD 3 -ITS MY OIL-
« on: 27 Nov 2010, 00:23:57 »
BATTLEFIELD 3
--ITS MY OIL--
 36 COOP/TDM/CTI  

This is the first of the BattleField 3 Missions
You can play the BattleField 3 Missions in many ways , plenty of options , but we will get to that.
The objective is simple just take and hold 9 bases "Oil Fields", Sounds simple enough.

Dont underestimate the AI they know what there doing.

This is a close range full-on mayhem battle, Your dodging bullets bombs missiles all while trying to get a clean shot at the enemy, and there are plenty of them.

All up there are 3 side with 2 factions for each side and they dont stop comming, 50 + vehicles at any one time. The Mission will create over 1000 AI every 1 to 2 hours.

There are quite a few effects , Screaming, Swearing ,Burning and some good things as you see the AI carry in there wounded, Kinda gives you a warm fuzzy feeling.

YES it will run on lower grade servers.
I only have a single core CPU so all the code is streamlined and uses very little CPU power.

Some Options You have.
Parameters menu
---------------
Set time of day
Respawn Delay
Set the amount of AI units
Set the mission not to end
Set the amount of vehicles per Base
Set the vehicles to respawn or not
Set the Spawn points for the AI units
Set the grass on , off or medium
Set The AI amount per side
Set the mission to Quickstart
Set Minefields on , off or random
Set the type of vehicles in the Mission
Set the AI units Skill Level

This is a Revive\Respawn Mission with a new style respawn setup

Full Menu

Compact Menu

Get to a base that is not your colour. Try not to step on any landmines near the base. Kinda upseting to fight your way all the way to the base then blowing up just outside. Get within 10 meters of the flagpole and

kill everyone at the base that NOT on your side. When the Flag changes you get new weapons and new random vehicles, and the Base is yours , all you have to do is that 9 times.

Things you might find that may get in your way,
SMART AIAIR SUPPORT- while anyside has less than 2 bases they get Air Support , now you

have planes to deal with which make your vehicles a nice target.

You can change the Mission around in the starting parameters from time of day to what type of vehicles are in the Mission, Mix and match , They all change the Mission in one way or another, Even tho everything is

purly random to start with.

HAVE FUN
SOME FEED BACK WOULD BE NICE.

Very  Soon i will be realeasing the BattleField 3 Core Pack witch has 12 bases & 3 plane points. And to make your own BattleField 3 Mission all you have to do is drag some markers and locations around in the editor,

just delete what you dont want, and you have your own BattleField 3 Mission. Should work with all addons , ARMA2 and ARMA2 OA.  
« Last Edit: 27 Nov 2010, 23:19:17 by Zonekiller »

Offline SavageCDN

• Members
Re: [36 COOP/TDM/CTI] BATTLEFIELD 3 -ITS MY OIL-
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jul 2011, 21:38:25 »
Hey thanks for this mission - liked the BF2 version we will test this out!!

:clap: