Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: CoOp: Race  (Read 1450 times)

Offline amadman114

• Members
CoOp: Race
« on: 06 Oct 2010, 22:16:51 »
Author: Dani S
Version: Alpha

Required Addons: Arma 2 (UNCONFIRMED)

Mission Description: This is a racing mission taking place in Takistan. It is 5 KM long ATV race and is playable on single player but of course it is much more fun if you are playing with others!

Features: I think this is the only racing mission!

Testers: This mission works fine on SP, but since I don't have a clan or anything I need a group of 2-5 (5 is the max players) to test this mission in MP. I have also included a little way to cheat, I was wondering if I should or shouldn't include it. To locate it, here is a hint (want to see how obvious it is aswell) "Come fly with me". Also I would like general ways of how to *realistically* improve it :)

Overview and "polishings" will be included later

Thanks in advance!
If life's worth something, sell it. :P

Offline amadman114

• Members
Re: CoOp: Race
« Reply #1 on: 26 Oct 2010, 00:49:33 »
Rofl OFPEC has really died, is it still worth running this site? Maybe you could do a small deal with ArmaHolic to acquire your ideas and content?
If life's worth something, sell it. :P

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
Re: CoOp: Race
« Reply #2 on: 26 Oct 2010, 08:21:47 »
I assume that you're referring to the fact that there have been no responses to this invitation to beta test your mission in 3 weeks. This could be for a number of reasons:

• There are no MD staff with the time to test it, because they have real lives to get on with and other missions to review.
  • There are no members with the time to test it, because they have real lives to get on with and their own projects to work on.
  • There are members who have time, but racing missions don't ring their bell, so they test something else.
  • There are no beta test reports posted by you on anyone else's mission since you joined last year.

I'm betting it's a combination of all of the above.

We're not running a paid service here: it's a resource. It's free to use (or not use, if you'd prefer) and is kept alive by members who understand that and value it as such, voluntarily donating their time and money to support the site and each other.

In other words: quit whining.