Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: OFP Czech  (Read 2731 times)

Offline windquest

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
OFP Czech
« on: 27 Mar 2010, 02:43:57 »
Does anyone know what happened to the site http://ofp.gamepark.cz/ ? I have been trying to get into the site to look for new addons for my Flashpoint game and I have not been able to get into the site for almost 2 months now. Also where else can I find addons for OFPGOTY?

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
Re: OFP Czech
« Reply #1 on: 27 Mar 2010, 05:18:13 »
Not sure what happened to that site...I keep getting an error also, when it attempts to load for myself. For other OFP addon sites, scroll down to the sitemap at the bottom of the page, click home, and check out a few of the links on the front page which host addons such as, filefront, flashpoint.org or some of the other smaller personal sites that specialize in their own projects like AGS, Hawknam or wwIIec, etc. There really is no substitute for ofp.info, although if you are looking for a specific addon, try asking in one of the forums and someone may have it stored on their hardrive. Anything in particular that you are searching for?

Offline Zipper5

• BIS Team
« Reply #2 on: 27 Mar 2010, 07:39:48 »
The gamepark.cz site was put offline by the owner Cervo. However, it still exists, and is now run by Rellikki. The new addresses are: http://www.ofpr.info/ & http://ofp.gamepark.eu/

Try those out. See if they work.

Offline h-

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
  • Formerly HateR_Kint
    • OFPEC
« Reply #3 on: 27 Mar 2010, 08:36:30 »
I have my ages old ofp.gamepark.cz link in my favorites and it works just fine  :dunno:
Project MCAR   ---   Northern Fronts   ---   Emitter 3Ditor
INFORMATIVE THREAD TITLES PLEASE. "PLEASE HELP" IS NOT ONE..
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

Offline Zipper5

• BIS Team
« Reply #4 on: 27 Mar 2010, 09:08:54 »
For some people it works, for some people it doesn't. I guess that's why there's now 3 different links to it that you can use.

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 27 Mar 2010, 13:11:56 »
I began receiving an error that my internet explorer can not open that internet site. I tried all three of those links. I am thinking that it may be an explorer issue as I have been having too many rediculous problems with explorer lately. I have too long been considering firefox as a browser. Not certain if that is my problem though.

Offline windquest

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: 27 Mar 2010, 20:06:57 »
Maybe it has something to do with Windows Vista. Zipper, I tried both links and all I get is a green blank screen with the Evony banner at the top and some pop ups. I am not looking for any addons as of yet. I am having trouble wiht my flashpoint and the addons. I cannot load all my addons. I always get an out of memory error and I do not know why. I have 4 gig of memory, an AMD Phenom(tm) Quad-Core 1.8 ghz processor and a Nvidia 6150 video card and I still have issues loading Flashpoint GOTY unless I limit the ammount of addons.

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 28 Mar 2010, 00:47:48 »
I think there is a limit on how many addons you can load. Though it's hardly low. How many addons are you trying to load?

Offline Rellikki

• Members
  • Die-hard OFP player
« Reply #8 on: 28 Mar 2010, 04:36:44 »
Indeed, the site is still up and running. It's really weird that it doesn't work for you guys. Though you're not alone - Many people have been complaining about the site not working. I should ask the webmaster if he has any clue what is it about. Have you tried a different browser? The site works fine for me with Firefox.

As for your memory error, windquest, you can solve that by adding the -nomap parameter into your OFP shortcut. ;)

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: 28 Mar 2010, 06:34:19 »
Well, I installed Firefox and was able to load the page myself so I suspect it may be something with internet explorer.

Offline Gruntage

• Missions Depot
  • Administrator
  • How do I get outta this chickensh*t outfit?
« Reply #10 on: 28 Mar 2010, 15:42:55 »
yeah firefox can open the site fine just a prob with internet explorer.
"But one thing I can tell you from not just OFP but life in general:  criticism is directly proportional to quality. The more criticism a mission receives, the better the outcome" - macguba

Offline windquest

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: 29 Mar 2010, 00:55:05 »
I have 190 addons in my main Operation Flashpoint directory and 379 addons in a temp addon directory elsewhere. I can redo alot of my missions now as I have found the addons I want to use.

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: 29 Mar 2010, 04:56:16 »
If you do not actually need those addons, why not relocate them (out of your OFP directory) and into a mod folder, place all of those that you intend to use in your current mission build in a folder and rename it. Then only insert the mod folder for which addons you are actually using to build a mission with? This way you can keep track of which addons will be required to play your project.

Offline windquest

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #13 on: 30 Mar 2010, 02:08:21 »
thats what I am in the process of doing. I have found out that sometimes the whne I need a missing addon I can't find it because it imbedded in another.