Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Addon tutorials  (Read 3873 times)

Offline SlatDogg

• Members
Addon tutorials
« on: 25 Nov 2009, 06:11:51 »
I'm looking to make addons for ArmA 2, but I have no experience doing so. I already know how hard it is, and I know what I'm getting into. Besides, I figured this would go side-by-side with me getting a degree in Game and Simulation Programming. Anyways, my question is: Where can I find some tutorials/ resources that can teach me to make an addon for ArmA 2? Every link or website that I try to goto either leads to a dead end or doesn't exist anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I already downloaded the tool suite for ArmA 2, and it seems Oxygen 2 works just fine.

Offline Wolfrug

• Addons Depot
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFPEC Old Timer
Re: Addon tutorials
« Reply #1 on: 25 Nov 2009, 21:22:15 »
Normally, this would be a good place to start, but unfortunately due to this extremely unfortunate incident, most of the AD resources are gone for the moment. :no: We are, however, doing our best to get them back. Luckily however, this series of tutorials can still be accessed, simply because the videos are on YouTube ;) They should get you started, hopefully!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Wolfrug out.
"When 900 years YOU reach, look as good you will not!"

Offline hoz

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 25 Nov 2009, 21:26:51 »
Actually all but 4 or 5 items are missing from the AD. :)
Xbox Rocks

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #3 on: 26 Nov 2009, 00:53:50 »
I think what hoz really mean to say was 'Only 5 items are still missing from the AD'.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.