Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Can an admin make the dialog tutorial available for download?  (Read 1507 times)

Offline haroon1992

• Members
  • My life is hopeless...
The dialog tutorial http://www.ofpec.com/ed_depot/index.php?action=details&id=586&game=ArmA is not downloadable :o(or i can't find a way how to download it)...i am really in need of it as its only the tutorial i found about making dialogs......
Haroon1992.......................................... :)
I know that i can save the page as...
but there are several links concerning with their respective topics (introduction,getting started ..etc)
and i'don't know how to download the whole tutorial with the links associating together...
Very busy with life, business, and other stuff. Away from OFP for months. Not sure if I could get back onto it. :(

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
The tutorials are not downloadable I dont think. BUT you can copy and paste each section into a word document and the formatting will be retained. Using a text editor such as textpad or notepad will not retain the format but will atleast provide you with the content. Once you have it, just save  to your flash drive or print it out.

Offline Wolfrug

• Addons Depot
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFPEC Old Timer
You can also check out Vektorboson's OFP Dialog tutorial : it's not -entirely- up-to-date on all things, but almost everything in it is still 100% applicable!

Wolfrug out.
"When 900 years YOU reach, look as good you will not!"