Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: New Somalia map  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Gruntage

• Missions Depot
  • Administrator
  • How do I get outta this chickensh*t outfit?
New Somalia map
« on: 24 Jul 2009, 12:26:37 »
Hey guys n gals

I was wondering if any1 had a good somalia map? Ive had a look at sgt gunnery highway's map but i cant any of the links to work. Could any1 perhaps post a more up-to-date link of the map?

Thanx in advance

Gruntage
"But one thing I can tell you from not just OFP but life in general:  criticism is directly proportional to quality. The more criticism a mission receives, the better the outcome" - macguba

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
Re: New Somalia map
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jul 2009, 15:48:43 »
Um, Not sure if you mean, for editing or island creation. Ever heard of Tonal Island by Ballistic Addon Studios? Heres a link to it. Hope this is close

Offline Gruntage

• Missions Depot
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 24 Jul 2009, 16:45:04 »
I needed a good map to make a black-hawk down mission. I've seen a few somalia maps but they just dont meet my standards lol. I've already looked at the Tonal island and it realllllllllllllly slows my comp down.

The somalia map by sgt gunnery highway looks quite good but i cant get any of the download links to work. Could somebody who already has this map upload it onto rapidshare so i can download it?

Many thanks in advance

Gruntage
"But one thing I can tell you from not just OFP but life in general:  criticism is directly proportional to quality. The more criticism a mission receives, the better the outcome" - macguba

Walter_E_Kurtz

« Reply #3 on: 25 Jul 2009, 23:21:49 »
Once you know the name of the file you need, you can search for it. Then highlight and copy the url into the address bar (just remember, gamezone has become gamePARK).

If you haven't already, you might also consider BHD - Leave NoOne Island.

Offline Gruntage

• Missions Depot
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 25 Jul 2009, 23:26:07 »
Lol the BHD leaveNo-One map was one i had. Unfortunately the map created a lot of lagg and it didnt have any of the landmarks like the olympic hotel etc

Thanx for your help

Gruntage