Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Example Mission  (Read 1886 times)

Offline Breeze

• Members
Example Mission
« on: 17 Jul 2009, 18:16:27 »
I am going through the material provided on the web site to learn what I can about the editor there and I like the material I was wondering if the example mission will also be made for Arma2 as I am sure that things like syntax would be alot better for me to see on the actual mission.

Oh and I love the exsplanation here it is much easier than other things I have read.

I am up to the triggers and I want to understand that as best I can.

Thanks in advance
Breeze

Offline nominesine

• Former Staff
  • I'm NOT back!
    • The IKB Forum
Re: Example Mission
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jul 2009, 21:31:56 »
An example mission or two might pop up eventually. It's not unlikely. Meanwhile I sugest that you open one of the premade missions that came with the game. They are packed with a compression system called PBO, and can thus be opened with the dePbo-programs found in our Editor's Depot.

I suggest that you chose a simple mission from Boot Camp to start with. They are quite small and therefore easier to understand once you have opened them in the editor. Starting with triggers is a good idea. Triggers are your best friend as a mission designer :D

Welcome to the Ofpec Forum
 :welcome:
OFPEC | Intel Depot
RETARDED Ooops... Retired!

Offline DrKissinger1

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jul 2009, 03:17:21 »
Hey there! Could anyone perhaps point me towards these editor tutorials Breeze speaks of? I edited a bit back in the days of OFP, but I could use a refresher course, and I wasn't able to find the basic tutorials in the editing depot.

Offline Wolfrug

• Addons Depot
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFPEC Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: 26 Jul 2009, 16:02:07 »
Here you go:good:

Wolfrug out.
"When 900 years YOU reach, look as good you will not!"

Offline DrKissinger1

• Members