Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Is it OK to link to your OFPEC beta mission from other sites ?  (Read 1730 times)

Offline laggy

• Members
  • "Behold a pale horse"
Hi,

When you upload a mission for beta/review on OFPEC, is it OK to link to that download from other sites as well?

BI forum and Armaholic have their own boards, but not the superb upload service that you have. It is easier to keep all versions and updates consistent if you only have one place to care for, so is it OK?

+ Should I delete old irrelevant mission uploads (talking years now) to save server space?

Laggy
And I looked and beheld a pale horse and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him.

Offline hoz

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
Yes absolutely.
Xbox Rocks

Offline laggy

• Members
  • "Behold a pale horse"
To both  :dunno:

Can I please delete my oldest crappiest missions  :confused:
« Last Edit: 03 Jul 2009, 01:59:13 by laggy »
And I looked and beheld a pale horse and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him.

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
You as the author have the freedom to delete your own posts or downloads as long as you have access to them. If you feel you no longer wish to work on a current mission and would like to start a new one, we will remove your old thread to inaccessible area and you may start a new thread with your new upload. Just be considerate when beginning your work and strive to complete each project proper. Its a bummer when folks play test your missions and start enjoying them only to discover that you have no intention of finishing them.

Offline laggy

• Members
  • "Behold a pale horse"
Hello,

Agree completely, but we are talking OLD stuff that hasn't had any comments for a year +
I was simply feeling guilty that it is "just there" taking up space.

Thanks  :)
« Last Edit: 03 Jul 2009, 02:22:30 by laggy »

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
Any beta thread that remain inactive for longer than 6 months will be automatically relocated away from the boards unless the author has intentions of returning to the project at a later date.