Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: [ADDON REQUEST] Australian Defence Force  (Read 1472 times)

Offline Hungrytoheal

• Members
[ADDON REQUEST] Australian Defence Force
« on: 15 Jun 2009, 16:27:12 »
G'day guys,

It's come to my attention that there is no high quality addons or modifications available for Operation Flashpoint that contain the Australian Defence Force (ADF). I would greatly appreciate it if someone would take interest in building an addon for the ADF that features high quality infantry and vehicle units. I would learn to use Oxygen and other tools myself to build this addon, but it does not appear to be working for me (program and buldozer aren't cooperating with each other!). If you are interested, please PM me or reply to this thread. It would mean a lot to me, my mates, and all of the other Aussie gamers here if there was a high quality ADF addon available.

Cheers,
Hungrytoheal
« Last Edit: 15 Jun 2009, 16:40:27 by Hungrytoheal »

Offline Gnat

• Addons Depot
  • I Bite!
    • Gnats
Re: [ADDON REQUEST] Australian Defence Force
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jun 2009, 15:20:51 »
Sorry HtH, but as you probably know the only real OFP ADF mod (that I know of) never quite made it to OFP release, but at least managed to survive to make a ArmA release.

You could always approach the ADF Mod team to see if they're interested in downgrading some or all the Mod for OFP. Try them in the OGN forums.
Failing that, making a Mod is extremely time consuming and requires a team, so I respectfully suggest it will be hard to attract any attention to your request, especially to the older OFP game.
And no, I didn't say no one plays or mods OFP anymore, because thats not true (OFP.info) but activity is definitely a shadow of its former self.
Best of Luck.

Offline zwobot

• Members
Re: [ADDON REQUEST] Australian Defence Force
« Reply #2 on: 24 Jun 2009, 09:18:34 »
"Executing tactics in real combat is the hardest thing one can ever do...well I've never given birth but..well whatever."