Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Editor Modules  (Read 2565 times)

Offline Gaia

• Members
  • Bohemia Interactive Senior Game Designer
    • My personal webpage (only in Czech)
Editor Modules
« on: 31 May 2009, 13:40:56 »
Hello,
I see you are already discovering ARMA 2 editor modules. To make things easier, I started adding our internal guides to Community Wiki. You can find them under category ArmA 2: Editor Modules.
Info about all modules is going to be added in following days. Stay tuned ;)

Offline Spooner

• Members
  • Mostly useless
    • Community Base Addons
Re: Editor Modules
« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2009, 14:10:44 »
That is great, thanks! I don't want to repeat your BIKI documentation, but I did want to have a specific sticky about the functions library since it is such a great framework and should be utilised to the full by every A2 community scripter!

Personally, I'll be scrapping at least 80% of SPON Core, I think, since it is made redundant by the new commands and functions in A2!
[Arma 2] CBA: Community Base Addons
[Arma 1] SPON Core (including links to my other scripts)

Offline nominesine

• Former Staff
  • I'm NOT back!
    • The IKB Forum
« Reply #2 on: 01 Jun 2009, 20:28:36 »
Where will I find the arraynames  for "townlist", required in ALICE and SILVIE? I searched the Biki without success. Will they be posted later or did I miss something?

I was also wondering if island makers must define these townlists in the config of their islands. If so, then... Writing a tutorial on how its done seems like an important task for someone with the proper know-how Otherwise the community is likely to be flooded with user made islands, where the ambient life modules may only be used in a limited way.
OFPEC | Intel Depot
RETARDED Ooops... Retired!

Offline Worldeater

• Former Staff
  • Suum cuique
« Reply #3 on: 01 Jun 2009, 20:36:28 »
I haven't look at it yet but I'm pretty sure they use locations for that. In Arma1 you could find all towns by searching for specific locations ("NameCityCapital", "NameCity" and "NameVillage").
try { return true; } finally { return false; }