Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: MH-6 Littlebirdbugs with 1.46 ... need HELP plz  (Read 796 times)

JJ

MH-6 Littlebirdbugs with 1.46 ... need HELP plz
« on: 04 Nov 2002, 19:35:59 »
My OFP is upgraded to Version 1.46 and I havenÂ't  OFP-Resistance

Have downed the Littlebirds for Version 1.46/1.75 and I have extract the zip into my addonfolder .... I start OFP and there were no Littlebrids in my list, then I tryed out the tip from SelectThis and use the pbo_decryptor15 and packed the Files back to PBO with StuffPBO ... the Files was now bigger and when I looked in my list in the editor, I was able to select all Littlebirds. But when I press the preview-botton and get into the Game, the first errormassage apears.

Cannot open data3d\beretta.p3d

then when I want to take a look from outside the Littlebird, OFP crashes with an errormessage

Cannot load mipmap bas_lbs\m\tjpcntcon.paa

DonÂ't know whats the problem ... the textures from inside the Littlebird works somehow but from outside not. This problem IÂ've got also with a Addon named Rope. Bevor 1.46 it works and as I upgrade OFP to 1.46 the Rope Addon works like your Littlebird-Addon ... from inside a plane I was able to play with the Rope Addon but when I switch to 3rd Personmode to take a look from outside to see the Rope, OFP crashes too. Something with the compability wonÂ't work here.

Please can u release a working 1.46 Version of the Littlebirdaddon-Addon, or tell me how to fix it ?

But a working Version would be better, thanks in advance

Greetings  8)