Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: OFP-kick A%$ mission-Watch this space!!!  (Read 5708 times)

Walter_E_Kurtz

Re: OFP-kick A%$ mission-Watch this space!!!
« Reply #15 on: 22 May 2009, 17:10:15 »
500 enemy kills !!   What on Earth is the tagline?

Makes Quentin Tarantino look like Ingmar Bergmann.

Offline Kendo J

• Members
  • Britain Has more varieties of cheese than France
« Reply #16 on: 22 May 2009, 19:53:12 »
500 enemy kills !!   What on Earth is the tagline?

Makes Quentin Tarantino look like Ingmar Bergmann.

Tag line?... what do you mean?

if you mean "500 units on the map thats impossible", there are not more than 80-100 enemy MAX on the map at any one time.. they are all spawned and deleted as the mission progresses.

Very good stuff!
From what i have read so far you do have a kickA$$ mission going on here, i hope it lives up to the devotion it sounds like you've put into it. it would be a shame to tell you that it sucks indepthly with nasty contempt and you have swindled all of my enthusiasm for all missions every made in my life time.  ;)

I will do my best not to disapoint!

I like playing it, so maybe some other people will too!

It sounds very nice. Looking forward to test it. We're still quite a few to support OFP.
By the way, you're right about cheese...we French only have 400 sorts of cheese...damnation !

I don't like to boast!

Don't be dismayed you have better wine than us!...
But, even tho the majority population (here) doesn't have good taste in beer (infadels!) we do have the best Ale ever!

Without obvious advertising (I won't mention a brand or product name)... One of the greatest ales manufactured today is a Heather ale made in Alloa only a few miles from my house. If you come across it, DRINK IT!!! Heather has been used as a flavouring in ale for over 3000 years therefore, it is ale as it is meant to be!

Regards

Kendo

EDIT: 23/05/09, well as most editors know there is always something you forgot to change or add just as you think you have finnished! Anyhow, it's looking good... and nearly finnished. if anyone wants to volunteer to make me an intro they are more than welcome!!!

Edit 24/05/09, sorry folks had some PC problems... lost the weekend to other stuff too. Don't fret mission is almost done.
« Last Edit: 24 May 2009, 17:54:05 by Kendo J »

Offline Kendo J

• Members
  • Britain Has more varieties of cheese than France
« Reply #17 on: 12 Jun 2009, 23:55:24 »
My sincerest apologies to folks waiting to try this mission out... I haven't had the chance to touch it in three weeks... it only needs some finnishing touches. Don't worry I haven't forgot about it. The problem is women and work. Hope you all understand...

Regards

Kendo

Offline eegore

• Members
« Reply #18 on: 14 Jun 2009, 09:48:55 »

Ahh the two Double You's.

Women and Work. 

I have that problem too.

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
« Reply #19 on: 14 Jun 2009, 16:34:00 »
well eegore  not far off the score
well we need say no more ,,, job=money =+

then angain woman= money @the power of >4 +

hang in there Kendo 
Semper Fi