Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Cancel landing for chopper  (Read 1151 times)

Offline Ole

• Members
Cancel landing for chopper
« on: 22 Apr 2009, 23:31:44 »
Hi!

I am in one of my missions a passenger in a chopper. I am not in group with the pilot, and can not give him orders, other than to click on the map where i want him to fly, and with my commandlist tell him to drop me off ("Drop me off"). He will then land and I will automatic eject. All this is working fine, but when I click the action ("drop me off") the action menu will change to "Cancel drop" If i change my mind, and wants another drop off point. All this is working fine, but when i have cancelled the drop point, the chopper will still land, but I am not ejecting. Seems like the command "land" has to be carried out when first given. Is there anyway I can cancel the "land" command?
I found on the action list a "cancel land" command, but could not get it to work. Maybe it's only working on planes?

Sorry for bad english, and thanks for this great site  :D

Offline JamesF1

• Editors Depot Staff
    • JamesBurgess.co.uk
Re: Cancel landing for chopper
« Reply #1 on: 23 Apr 2009, 09:39:27 »
Not something I'm particularly experienced with, but have you tried giving him a new/another waypoint and making that the current waypoint?  i.e. so the active waypoint isn't the LAND one, anymore.  Not sure if a pilot will continue to pursue a deleted waypoint or not - never really experimented.